Free Download Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks Data Erasure Software
by Shirly Chen, 2016-10-11
How to permanently erase data under OS X 10.9 Mavericks? How to wipe hard drive under OS X 10.9 Mavericks? Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks data erasure software is a good option. There are several Mac data erasure software applications on the market. You can download one of them to destroy or erase data under Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Data Erasure Software for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
DoYourData has released powerful OS X 10.9 Mavericks data erasure software – Super Eraser for Mac. It is fully compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks and other Mac OS versions. With the help of OS X 10.9 Mavericks data erasure software, you can easily erase data under Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks. You can erase data from Mac computer, hard drive, USB drive, external hard disk, memory card, digital camera, etc.
Data erasure is not simply deleting files or formatting hard drive. It requires advanced technology to shred, erase the original data and overwrite the disk space so that can completely avoid data recovery. DoYourData Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks data erasure software is developed with certified data erasure algorithms that can permanently erase data under OS X 10.9 Mavericks, leaving no chance of data recovery. When the data on your Mac hard drive is erased by DoYourData Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks data erasure software, it is lost forever and can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or advanced data recovery service.
To meet various data erasure demands, DoYourData Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks offers three data erasure modes to wipe data.
Mode 1: Selectively erase files under OS X 10.9 Mavericks
If you want to erase files or folders rather than wipe the entire hard drive, you can select this mode to selectively erase files or folders under Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Mode 2: Wipe entire hard drive under OS X 10.9 Mavericks
If you are going to sell or donate your Mac hard drive or want to regain the full storage, you can try this mode to permanently wipe all the data on your hard drive or storage media device under OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Mode 3: Wipe unused disk space to erase deleted/lost data
The deleted/formatted files can be recovered because that they are stored in the unused disk space of the hard drive. This mode can help you erase the unused disk space and permanently wipe the deleted/lost data on your hard drive. It will not affect the existing files.
DoYourData Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks data erasure software is 100% safe and effective.
1. It will permanently erase the selected files or hard drive. The erased data will be lost forever.
2. It only erases the selected data, will not affect the files you don’t want to erase.
3. It will not affect the service life or your Mac or storage media.
4. It will boost the performance of your Mac after erasing junk files or disk traces.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?