Completely Wipe Data from MacBook Pro with Super Eraser for Mac
by Shirly Chen, 2016-04-14
"Hi, I have a old MacBook Pro runs Mountain Lion. I intend to upgrade it to EI Capitan and sell it on eBay. But I am not sure it is safe because there are many files belong to me on the MacBook Pro. It is very difficult to quickly delete all of them and I know that other people can easily restore the deleted files using data recovery software. I want to know if your software – Super Eraser for Mac can completely wipe data from MacBook Pro with 1-click. I want to permanently wipe the data on the MacBook Pro with easy operations and want to make data recovery impossible, can your software do that?" – Mike Jun
It may sound scary that we will wipe all the data on the MacBook Pro. Why people want to do this, why people want to completely wipe data from MacBook Pro? Actually there are many reasons why people want to completely and permanently wipe data from MacBook Pro. For example:
- Before donating, reselling the old MacBook Pro, it is recommended to permanently wipe all the sensitive data from the old MacBook Pro.
- When you are going to recycle a MacBook Pro, you’d better completely wipe all the previous data from the MacBook Pro.
- Before people lend, share their MacBook Pro, it is recommended to wipe the private files from the MacBook Pro.
- When someone is going to login out from a public MacBook Pro, it is recommended to permanently erase the private or business data before shutting down the MacBook Pro.
Completely Wipe Data from MacBook Pro with Mac Super Eraser
Super Eraser for Mac is a very easy-to-use yet powerful Mac data erasing software that can help you complete wipe data on all Mac devices and storage media devices. It can completely wipe data from MacBook Pro within 1-2 steps. So it is very conveniently to wipe your data on MacBook Pro at anytime, at anywhere. With advanced technology, it will permanently erase the data, beyond the scope of data recovery. And it will never hurt the original Mac OS system.
Super Eraser for Mac offers three data wipe modes.
Mode 1: Erase the files or folders as you want.
You can select the files or folders to the erase list, then click Erase Now, it will help you permanently destroy and erase the selected files/folders. After erasure, the selected files/folders can’t be recovered by any Mac data recovery software or manual data recovery service.
Mode 2: Wipe Entire MacBook Pro hard drive.
It will wipe the entire hard drive to permanently wipe existing data and previously deleted data or traces. It will not wipe the system hard drive.
Mode 3: Wipe free disk space to erase previously deleted or lost data, and erase the traces.
It is recommended to backup the useful data to another place before you wipe data from MacBook Pro, because once the erasure process gets finished, the erased data will be lost forever. Super Eraser for Mac leaves no chance of data recovery. It is the best solution for completely wiping data from MacBook Pro or from other Mac machines.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?