How to Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS?
by Jill, 2016-01-27
Copy-paste and Cut-paste are the most common operations when we transfer or move files on Mac or storage media. If you think they are 100% safe operations, you are wrong. Many of Mac users are losing important data due to unfinished or error operation of copy or cut. For instance, when you cut a file from Mac hard drive to your USB drive, but after cut, you forget to paste it, the file will get lost. Just read on, you will find the solution about how to recover lost files due to unfinished cut or copy in Mac OS.
Some scenarios that you lose Mac files due to cut or copy:
- Cut files from Mac to storage device like USB drive, you lose your USB drive later.
- Your Mac suddenly turns off when you are copying or cutting files.
- You delete the original file before pasting it.
- Losing Mac files due to unfinished cut or copy.
How to recover lost files due to unfinished cut or copy in Mac OS?
One thing you should know that please don't write new data to the drive where you lose your files before you successfully get your files back. If you have backed up your files, you can restore your files by extracting your backup. You can also recover your lost files using data recovery software. When you use data recovery software to recover lost files due to unfinished cut or copy in Mac OS, please remember that you should not install the software to the drive where you lose your files.
You should have no trouble finding data recovery software that can help you recover lost files due to unfinished cut or copy in Mac OS. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is an outstanding Mac data recovery program. It is complete DIY data recovery tool, you will easily to use it. The recovery steps are:
Step 1: Download Mac data recovery software.
Click download button to download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac, and install it on your Mac. Then run it to recover your lost files.
Step 2: Choose the file types you want to recover.
By default, this Mac data recovery software will find all types of lost files for you. You also can filter the file types before it scans your hard drive.
Step 3: Scan your Mac hard drive.
Choose the hard drive where your files are lost. Click on Scan button to scan your hard drive.
Step 4: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview all your lost files. Then choose the wanted files and save them.
When you cut files from your Mac to other device, you still can recover the cut file from your Mac hard drive. But technically speaking, the earlier you do data recovery, the better chance you will have to get your files back.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?