Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
by Shirly Chen, 2016-06-20
Just keep mind that your files including the deleted files and the existing files on your mobile phone SD card should be wiped permanently before you sell it to someone else. Since if you do not permanently wipe all data from mobile phone SD card, someone can have a chance to recover the deleted files using data recovery software and they can steal your files. Therefore, to prevent this to happen, you have to permanently wipe all data from mobile phone SD card using data erasing software. Super Eraser is designed to wipe any files on any storage devices you have, including your mobile phone SD card.
If you are really curious how to use this software, you can download Super Eraser now on this website. This software is really effective to permanently wipe all data from mobile phone SD card. This software is also easy to use, so anyone can use it without reading the manual. This software can also be installed on any Computer such as Windows PC or Mac OS PC. We would like to show you some tips on how permanently wipe all data from mobile phone SD card. Firstly, you can download the software below.
Mode 1: Erase Specific Data on Mobile Phone SD Card
Please connect your SD card with your computer, and run Super Eraser. This mode is your first choice if you want to erase some files by selecting the files manually. It gives you a chance to save your files that are not going to be erased permanently.
Mode 2: Wipe All Data on Mobile Phone SD Card with 1-ClickMode 2 is only done when you think that your files are no longer important anymore. So, this mode will wipe any files on your mobile phone SD card including the existing data and deleted data. Just select your mobile phone SD card, and then just simply click "wipe now". The deleted files and the existing files will be wiped permanently and you SD card will be clean.
Mode 3: Wipe Deleted Data on Mobile Phone SD Card
This mode is selected when you only want to erase the deleted or lost data permanently without erasing the existing data. You can select this option if you think that there are some important existing files on the SD card. However, if you want to erase the whole files including the existing files permanently, you can choose mode 1 or mode 2.
Those are three modes that you can perform to permanently wipe all data from mobile phone SD card. In fact, the software can also be used to wipe any storage devices you have such as hard disk, flash drive, digital camera, and etc. If you think that this software is useful for you, you can download it here and try it.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?