Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
by Shirly Chen, 2016-06-19
When you want to lend your removable hard disk to your friend, you have to consider your important files that you have deleted in your removable hard disk. This can be dangerous because your friends may recover the deleted files from your removable hard drive and they may get your secret or personal files. Therefore, you are strongly recommended to permanently erase data on your removable hard disk before it really happens to you. Perhaps, you never realize that your deleted data still can be recovered. However, it is all true. So, you must think twice before lending your removable hard disk to your friend. If you really want to permanently erase data on removable hard disk, you can download our sophisticated tool which can be used to wipe your removable hard disk data permanently without any chances to recover.
Super Eraser is the most effective software to erase the whole files or several files inside your removable hard disk. This software is really easy to use and it runs on both Windows OS and Mac OS. We can make sure that you data will be wiped permanently and no one has a chance to recover those files. Permanently erasing data on the removable hard disk can be very important for some conditions such as when you are going to sell your hard disk or lend it to someone else. Here are some tips for you to use our software.
Three Modes to Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
Tips 1: Select Erase Files/Folders Mode
This mode is very effective for those who want to perform permanently erasing data on removable hard disk by selecting some of the files that are going to be wiped. This mode is very necessary when you think that some files are still needed to be saved.
Tips 2: Select Wipe Partition/Device Mode
You may think that your deleted files are no longer important, so you can erase them all by one click. This mode will not give you a chance to select the files and it will erase the whole files inside your removable hard disk. You are not recommended to perform this permanently erasing data on removable hard disk if there are some existing files that are still considered important.
Tips 3: Wipe Free Space Mode
You can ignore the tips 3 if you have some existing files inside your removable hard disk but you do not want to erase them. Wipe Unused Space Mode can be the best choice to save your existing data. This wipe mode will only erase your deleted or lost files or any traces on your hard disk. After you wipe those deleted files, you will never be able to recover them anymore.
Those are three tips to permanently erase data on removable hard disk. You can wipe your data easily and simply. Therefore, now you can lend your hard disk to your friend with no worry anymore. Download and try "Super Eraser" now.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?