- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003
- File System: FAT 12/16/32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS 5, ext 2, ext 3
- Disk Space: at least 50 MB
You can erase data from:
|Computer||PC, Laptop, hard drive (SSD included) etc.|
|Digital Device||Digital Camera, Digital Camcorder, DV, MP3/4 Player, Music or Video Player, etc.|
|Large Storage Device||RAID, Windows Server, Large-capacity Drive (more than 2TB) etc.|
|Card Storage||SD Card, Memory Card, CF Card, Smart Card, CompactFlash Card, SDHC Memory Card etc.|
|Storage Media||USB drive, Pen drive, Floppy Disk, External Hard Disk, Memory Stick, Zip drive or other storage device.|
- HMG Infosec Standard 5, Baseline
- DOD 5220.22-M
- U.S. Army AR380-19
- Peter Gutmann's algorithm
Support All File Formats
All file types are supported, such as photos, videos, emails, documents, folders, archives, audio etc.
- Windows File Shredder | Windows Data Eraser
- How to Permanently Wipe Data on Dell Computer?
- How Permanently Erase Audio/Voice and Other Data on Voice Recorder?
- How to Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive?
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- Shred and Permanently Delete Videos
- Wipe External Hard Drive Data