How to Permanently Erase Data from System Hard Drive Partition?
by Shirly Chen, 2019-10-04
In some cases, you need to permanently erase sensitive data from system hard drive partition (where the operating system is installed). But, DoYourData Super Eraser can’t directly wipe the entire system hard drive partition. If you want to permanently erase data from system hard drive partition, here are two solutions.
First of all download and install DoYourData Super Eraser:
Solution 1: Shred files/folders from system hard drive partition
This solution will help you securely and permanently shred selected files/folders from system hard drive partition. Just run DoYourData Super Eraser, choose mode ‘Erase Files/Folders’. Then add files/folders for erasure. Just add files/folders from system hard drive partition, then click on ‘Erase Now’ button to permanently erase the selected files/folders from system hard drive partition.
Solution 2: Erase already deleted/lost data on system hard drive partition
Step 1: Delete targeted data on system hard drive partition.
First of all, delete the data you want to erase on system hard drive partition, then empty the recycle bin.
Step 2: Choose mode ‘Wipe Free Space’.
The deleted/lost data is stored on the free disk space of the hard drive. Just choose mode ‘Wipe Free Space’, then choose your system hard drive partition.
Step 3: Permanently erase already deleted/lost data on system hard drive partition.
Just click on ‘Wipe Now’ button to erase the free disk space of system hard drive partition to permanently erase the deleted/lost data on the system hard drive partition, it will not erase the existing data.
With the two solutions, you can securely and permanently erase data from system hard drive partition. Once the targeted data is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser, the data can’t be recovered by any data recovery software.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?