Secure Mac Deletion Solution
by Shirly Chen, 2016-10-30
We delete files every day. But do you know that the deleted files are not really lost even you have emptied the trash bin? When you delete a file on Mac and empty the trash bin, the deleted file still can be recovered by data recovery software. Why? Because that the deletion only removes the entrance of the file, not erases the file. With the help of Mac data recovery software, you can easily recover deleted Mac files. So when we talk about "Secure Mac deletion", we mean permanently delete files from Mac hard drive.
Super Eraser for Secure Mac Deletion
The common deletion operations like "Move to trash + empty trash bin", "Command + Delete" can’t shred your files or overwrite the disk space of deleted files, so these kinds of deletion leave a big chance for data recovery. If you want to securely delete Mac files, you should find a solution to completely destroy your files. It sounds complicated. So we develop an easy-to-use software – DoYourData Super Eraser for Secure Mac Deletion. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a Mac data erasure program. It can be installed on all Mac computers. When you are going to securely delete your Mac files, you can use it to erase your files or folders.
Securely Delete Mac Files
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is designed for permanently erasing Mac files. When you use it to securely delete Mac files, the deleted files will be lost permanently, leaving no chance for data recovery. Besides powerful data erasure feature, it offers three modes to meet various needs of secure Mac data deletion.
Mode 1: Securely delete Mac files and folders.
For securely deleting specific files/folders on your Mac, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac allows users to selectively delete Mac files and folders. Once the selected files/folders are deleted by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, they are lost forever. Even the most powerful Mac data recovery software can’t get the deleted files/folders back.
Mode 2: Securely delete all existing and deleted/lost data on your Mac.
This mode "Wipe Hard Drive" will erase the entire Mac hard drive to completely delete all existing and deleted/lost data on your Mac. It means all the data and traces on the selected hard drive will be permanently erased. You will get a completely new hard drive just like you have bought a new Mac.
Mode 3: Securely erase deleted/lost data, erase Mac trash bin.
You may move files to the trash bin and have emptied it. This mode is designed for erasing the unused disk space to permanently erase deleted/lost data on your Mac. It can permanently erase your previously deleted/formatted data and traces. It will not affect the existing data.
Secure Mac data deletion solution can permanently destroy your files or data and overwrite the disk space of deleted data to avoid data recovery. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac offers very easy way to securely delete Mac files. It is fully compatible with all Mac computers and all popular Mac OS X/macOS. It also can securely delete files from storage media like USB flash drive, external hard disk, digital camera, SD card, etc. It is also the best solution to securely format Mac hard drive or format external hard drive under Mac OS.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?