Best File Shredder for Mac
by Shirly Chen, 2016-11-23
In order to avoid data leakage, you must destroy sensitive data before you resell or give away your old Mac computer or even portable device. Data Recovery Software is very powerful. Most free data recovery programs can easily recover formatted, deleted data from your hard drive/storage media. So your data may be recovered by other people. To permanently destroy sensitive data and avoid data recovery, you need Mac file shredder. In this article, we will introduce a very powerful Mac file shredder and show the steps to permanently shred files, destroy data under Mac OS.
Best File Shredder for Mac Download
Whether you delete files, emptying Mac trash bin or erase the entire Mac hard drive, you can’t permanently destroy your data, leaving a big room for data recovery. File shredder for Mac is designed for destroying and erasing files under Mac OS. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the best Mac shredder. This award-winning Mac shredder software can permanently erase files or data under Mac OS and overwrite the disk space of the erased data. With certified data erasure standards, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can securely destroy selected data from your Mac hard drive or storage media, beyond the scope of data recovery.
Why DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the best file shredder for Mac? Because it not only provides secure data erasure solution to permanently erase data, but it also offers three modes to meet various data erasure needs under different situations. Here are the three modes to shred and destroy data in Mac OS.
Mac File Shredder Mode 1: Selectively Erase Files/Folders
This mode is very useful when you are going to erase specific files or folders from your Mac-based hard drive or storage media. You just need add the files or folders to the list and click on "Erase Now" button. This Mac File Shredder will permanently destroy and erase the selected files/folders.
Mac File Shredder Mode 2: Wipe Entire Hard Drive
How to get all data on your hard drive permanently lost? This mode is the answer. It will help you wipe entire hard drive to completely erase all existing data and history data on the disk drive. After that you can resell your Mac to other people without any worry.
Mac File Shredder Mode 3: Erase Deleted/Lost Data
How to erase the deleted data or history data on your hard drive without affecting the existing data? This mode will help you erase free disk space to destroy deleted/lost data on your Mac hard drive. It will not affect the existing files or data.
Mac file shredder is very powerful for permanent data erasure under Mac OS. Once the data erasure process gets finished, your data disappears from the world, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software. So please back up useful files to other hard drive before you run file shredder for Mac to destroy your data or erase your Mac hard drive. Here you can easily free download the best file shredder for Mac.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?