How to Format SD Card on MacBook Pro?
by Shirly Chen, 2019-05-15
Many MacBook Pro users are looking for an easy solution to format SD card on MacBook Pro. There are many reasons why MacBook Pro users need to format SD card. Mostly, formatting is the best way to quickly remove all data on SD card or fix corrupted SD card. But, how to format SD card on MacBook Pro? Is there any way to format and wipe SD card on MacBook Pro?
Format SD card on MacBook Pro with Disk Utility
Disk Utility can help you format SD card on MacBook Pro. Just connect the SD card to your MacBook Pro, then run Disk Utility to erase it. This is a quick way to format a SD card on MacBook Pro. However, the formatted data in the SD card still can be recovered by Mac data recovery software.
Similarly, other Disk Utility alternatives also can help you format SD card on MacBook Pro. For example, MacClean360 can help MacBook Pro users easily and quickly format SD card on MacBook Pro. It is very simple. Just download MacClean360, then run this software on your Mac. Click Disk Manager and find the SD card. You can format the SD card on MacBook Pro by clicking on “Format” button behind the SD card.
Format SD card on MacBook Pro with Super Eraser for Mac
If you want to format SD card on MacBook Pro and wipe the SD card on MacBook Pro, you need special Mac data erasure software. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the most powerful SD card data erasure software for Mac. It supports to securely and permanently format/wipe SD card on MacBook Pro. Just download this software and install it on your MacBook Pro.
The guide of using DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac to format SD card on MacBook Pro is pretty simple. Just run this software from Launchpad. You can see many tools. Just choose “Wipe Hard Drive”.
Then find the SD card and choose it. Click on “Wipe Now” button to format and wipe the SD card on MacBook Pro.
Once the process gets finished, the SD card will be formatted and all data on the SD card will be erased. No data recovery software can recover the erased data. So, if you want to a best solution to format and wipe SD card on MacBook Pro, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a good choice.
Fix corrupted SD card on MacBook Pro
Format operation is also the best method to fix corrupted SD card on MacBook Pro, fixed issues including:
- The SD card can’t be recognized or can’t mount on MacBook Pro.
- The SD card becomes inaccessible on MacBook Pro.
- The data in the SD card can’t be opened on MacBook Pro.
- The MacBook Pro asks you to format the SD card.
Disk Utility or DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can help you securely format the corrupted SD card on MacBook Pro to fix issues. After format, you can get a brand new SD card. All the issues will be removed. It is the best way to fix corrupted SD card or recycle old SD card on MacBook Pro.
Before you sell, donate or dispose old SD card, you’d better format the SD card and permanently erase all data from the SD card. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can help you securely and quickly format/wipe SD card on MacBook Pro. Just free download this Mac data erasure software here:
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?