Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
by Shirly Chen, 2017-02-08
Secure Mac Disk Utility Data Erasure Solution
Actually Mac Disk Utility is a useful Mac disk formatting tool to help Mac users format hard drive and erase all the data. However, when the data erased by the Disk Utility, it can be recovered by data recovery software. So if you want to secure Mac disk utility data erasure solution, you have to find another solution.
Mac Disk Utility Data Erasure Alternative
With Mac file recovery software, people can easily recover lost data that erased by Disk Utility. For example, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free can easily recover lost data from a hard drive erased by Mac Disk Utility. Then, how to permanently erase data from Mac hard drive or storage media under Mac OS? You may ask why need to securely and permanently erase a hard drive under Mac OS. The reason is very simple – avoid data leakage. For instance, you should permanently erase your data under the following situations:
- Securely erase your data before you sell, donate or give away your Mac computer, external hard drive, digital camera, memory card, etc.
- Destroy all your sensitive data before you throw your damaged or old device to trash.
- Wipe private data before you lend your device to other people.
Mac disk utility app can’t permanently erase your data. At this time, you need Mac disk utility data erasure alternative application. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the best Mac disk utility data erasure alternative. With certified data erasure methods, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can securely and permanently erase data from hard drive, USB flash drive, digital camera, portable hard drive, memory card, etc. The data erased by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will be lost forever, can’t recovered by any data recovery software or manual data recovery service.
How to use secure Mac disk utility data erasure alternative?
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac offers three modes to erase data under Mac OS. It is pretty simple to use.
Mode 1: Selectively erase files/folders.
This mode you just need to select the files or folder you want to erase and click on "Erase Now" button to permanently destroy the selected files and folders.
Mode 2: Wipe hard drive.
This mode will wipe entire hard drive to permanently erase all data on the selected hard drive. You just need to select the hard drive you want to erase and click on "Wipe Now" button.
Mode 3: Wipe free space.
This mode will help you wipe unused disk space of selected hard drive to securely erase deleted or lost data on the selected hard drive.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac has more features than Mac disk utility. It is the best Mac disk utility data erasure alternative. So, if you want to permanently destroy sensitive data from your Mac or other device, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the best choice.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?