Erase Files, Wipe Hard Drive under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
by Shirly Chen, 2016-10-16
Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion Data Erasure Software
"Hi, I am going to sell an old Mac (has installed OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion) on eBay. Before delivering the Mac to the buyer, I want to permanently erase all my private files. I have tried many ways to destroy the files like deletion, format, but none of them can permanently destroy the files – I still can recover my files using data recovery software. Can anyone give me some suggestion to permanently erase files under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion?" – Kalisa
Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion is an old macOS version. When you are going to sell/donate/give away a Mac that has installed Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, you’d better destroy all sensitive data on it to avoid security threats. We know that Mac data recovery software can easily recover deleted or lost files from a Mac with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. So the deletion or format can be the best solution to permanently erase files under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. You need powerful Mac data erasure software for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is an easy Mac data erasure software that can permanently erase files, wipe hard drive, wipe unused disk space under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and other macOS. It will permanently erase the selected files/folders and wipe targeted hard drive under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, leaving no chance of data recovery. Once the erasure process gets finished, the erased data is lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or data recovery service.
Erase Files, Wipe Hard Drive under Mac 10.8 Mountain Lion
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac offers three modes to permanently erase data under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Mode 1: Erase Files/Folders in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
This mode can help you easily and securely erase files or folders on your Mac or storage media under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Just add the files or folders into the list and click on "Erase Now" button to permanently erase them.
Mode 2: Wipe Hard Drive in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
The mode 2 can help you completely wipe entire hard drive or device under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. It will wipe all the existing data and deleted/lost data on the targeted hard drive media.
Mode 3: Wipe Unused Space in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
The deleted/lost data is stored in the unused disk space. This mode will help you wipe unused disk space under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion to erase all the deleted/lost data and traces on the hard drive without affecting the existing data.
After erasure, your data is permanently lost, you regain the full storage and a better-performance Mac. Now you can safely sell your Mac, or give it to other people without worry. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac has been proved the best solution to erase files/folder, wipe hard drive, destroy deleted/lost data under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Just try it. It also is a good option to format hard drive, storage media device and wipe all data under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?