How to Permanently Delete Selfie Photos?
by Shirly Chen, 2020-04-13
It is very important to permanently delete Selfie photos before you sell/donate your computer or digital device. However, you can’t permanently delete Selfie photos without special data erasure tool. When you delete Selfie photos, empty the recycle bin or format the hard drive where the Selfie photos are stored, the deleted or lost Selfie photos still can be recovered by data recovery software.
How to permanently delete Selfie photos?
Don’t worry. Data erasure software is able to help you securely and permanently delete Selfie photos. DoYourData Super Eraser is one of the most popular data erasure software. This data erasure software can help you permanently delete Selfie photos, wipe hard drive and erase recycle bin to avoid data recovery. You can run this data erasure software to permanently delete Selfie photos from HDD, SSD, PC, Mac, memory card, camera, USB flash drive, etc. Download it and install it on your computer:
DoYourData Super Eraser is very easy-to-use. It offers three modes to help you permanently delete Selfie photos.
Mode 1. Selectively shred Selfie photos.
Just select the Selfie photos you want to erase, then click on Erase Now button to permanently erase the selected Selfie photos or folders.
Mode 2. Wipe all data including Selfie photos on a hard drive.
This mode will help you wipe the entire hard drive. All data including Selfie photos will be permanently erased.
Mode 3. Wipe deleted Selfie photos.
If you only want to erase deleted Selfie photos on a hard drive, just try this mode. It will wipe all deleted data on the hard drive without affecting the existing data on your hard drive.
Once the Selfie photos are deleted by DoYourData Super Eraser, the Selfie photos will be lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software. It is recommended to backup your Selfie photos before permanently erase them.
More about DoYourData Super Eraser:
DoYourData Super Eraser is an award-winning data erasure program. It offers high-level data erasure methods including HMG Infosec Standard 5, Baseline; DOD 5220.22-M; U.S. Army AR380-19; Peter Gutmann's algorithm. The erasure operation will not cause any damage to your hard drive or digital device. More features:
- Permanently erase photos, videos, documents, emails, audio/voice memos, or any other files.
- Erase recycle bin to prevent deleted file recovery.
- Clean up internet browser’s history, cookies, passwords, etc.
- Fix crashed hard drive.
- Uninstall unwanted programs on your computer and clean up all leftovers.
If you want to permanently erase data or fix damaged hard drive, you can try DoYourData Super Eraser. Of course, it is the best choice for deleting Selfie photos before you sell or donate your computer. It is fully compatible with Windows, macOS, OS X, Server system, etc. Just download it on your computer.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?