Windows File Shredder | Windows Data Eraser
by Shirly Chen, 2017-07-10
"Hi Bryan, I download Windows file shredder from your website. It is very easy-to-use. Before I sell my old PC, this Windows file shredder helps me permanently and quickly erase all my private data, thanks so much! I will recommend your software on my Facebook page. " – Niskria
Windows file shredder and Windows data eraser is designed for permanently erasing data from hard drive or storage media. The deleted data and formatted data can be easily recovered by data recovery software. So, it is not safe to sell or donate your device when you just delete your files or format the hard drive. Other people can easily recover all your private data when they get your device. Windows file shredder or data eraser can help you securely erase your data, beyond the scope of data recovery.
Free download Windows file shredder/data eraser
You may wonder where to download reliable Windows file shredder or data eraser. Don’t worry. You can easily get the reliable Windows file shredder or data eraser by click on the following download button.
The best Windows file shredder/data eraser is DoYourData Super Eraser, one of the most powerful data erasure software. It offers three modes to permanently erase data.
Windows file shredder mode 1: selectively erase data.
This mode can help you permanently erase files and folders from hard drive, storage media. If you have some special files/folders to be shredded, just add them to the data erasure list. Then click on "Erase Now" button to permanently erase the selected files/folders.
Windows file shredder mode 2: wipe hard drive.
This mode can wipe the selected hard drive or entire media device to permanently erase all the data on the hard drive or media device. Before you sell your hard drive, this is the best solution to erase all data on your hard drive without leaving any trace.
Windows file shredder mode 3: erase deleted data.
If you don’t want to erase the existing data on your hard drive, you can use this mode to permanently erase the deleted data on your hard drive. It will not affect the existing data on your hard drive, it only erase the already deleted/lost data on your hard drive.
Erase data from hard drive with Windows file shredder
Windows file shredder/data eraser can help you permanently erase data from PC computer, SSD, HDD, external hard drive. The erased data can’t be recovered by any method. It works well on all kinds of hard drives and computers. Just try it. It will never cause any physical damage.
Windows data eraser for storage media data erasure
Windows file shredder also can help you permanently erase data from USB flash drive, portable hard drive, memory card, SD card, digital camera, digital camcorder, etc. All the data that is erased by Windows file shredder will be permanently lost, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or service. When you are going to sell, donate or giveaway your old device, you can run this Windows file shredder to permanently destroy private data to avoid data leakage.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?