How to Permanently Erase Data from Kingston USB Flash Drive?
by Shirly Chen, 2017-03-09
When you are going to dispose an old Kingston USB flash drive, you may format it to remove all private data. But the formatted or deleted data can be easily recovered by data recovery software. So, it is not safe. In order to permanently erase data from Kingston USB flash drive, you need data erasure tool.
Best software for Kingston USB flash drive data erasure
DoYourData Super Eraser is an all-in-one data erasure software tool that can permanently erase data from hard drive or storage media. It will permanently erase selected data and overwrite the disk space to 100% avoid data recovery. It is the good choice for Kingston USB flash drive data erasure. It can be installed on both PC and Mac. First of all, please download and install it on your computer, then connect the Kingston USB flash drive with your computer. DoYourData Super Eraser offers three modes to help you permanently erase data.
Mode 1: Selectively erase files from Kingston USB flash drive
This mode can help you selectively erase files and folders from Kingston USB flash drive. You just need to add files or folders to erase. After erasure, the selected files and folders will be permanently lost.
Mode 2: Wipe entire Kingston USB flash drive
If you are going to sell or abandon your Kingston USB flash drive, you’d better use this mode to wipe all the data on your Kingston USB flash drive. Once the wipe process gets finished, all the data on Kingston USB flash drive will be permanently lost.
Mode 3: Wipe free space of Kingston USB flash drive
This mode only erases already deleted or formatted data on the Kingston USB flash drive. It will not affect the existing data on your Kingston USB flash drive.
Why need to permanently erase data from Kingston USB flash drive?
Nowadays, data information becomes more and more important in our life. It records our life and work or even very private information. So, if the sensitive data falls into the wrong hands, it would be horrible. With the help of data recovery software, anyone can easily recover deleted or formatted data from a Kingston USB flash drive. So, deletion or format can’t permanently destroy your private data before you sell, donate, give away or lend your Kingston USB flash drive to other people.
You must use the data erasure software to permanently erase data from Kingston USB flash drive if you don’t want to other people to recover your data. DoYourData Super Eraser is the reliable solution to erase data from Kingston USB flash drive. It can make sure the selected data will be permanently erased, and it will not affect the physical performance of the Kingston USB flash drive.
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?