How to Recover Lost Data from Inaccessible SD or Memory Card?
by Justin Kenny, 2016-08-18
“This morning, When I connect my memory card of my digital camera, I can find it in My Computer, but when I click it, there is a message ‘can’t find your device’, I reconnect again and again, there is another message ‘Your device is note formatted, do you want to formatted it now?’. I don’t know what happen. I think I have to format it, but before I do this, I want to recover all my photos. How can I recover my photos from the can’t opened memory card?”
“Can anyone give me some suggestions? I connect my SD card to my Mac, but the Mac can’t find my SD card. Then I connect it to a PC, the same result. There are so many important files in the SD card. I just want to export them from the SD card to my computer. What should I do?”
“Hi, just now I connect my memory card to my computer. However, when I open it, all files are gone. I never format the memory card or delete files from it. How can I get my files back?”
Download Do Your Data Recovery:
Nearly most of us have ever used a SD card or memory card to storage data. For example, we take photos using digital camera, and the photos are stored in the camera memory card. When the SD card or memory card becomes inaccessible, we can’t export our data. But don’t panic, there are some solutions that can help in recovering lost data from inaccessible SD card or memory card. The best one is DIY data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery Professional. Now let’s see what it can do?
- 100% recover deleted, formatted or inaccessible files.
- Easily recover lost data from can’t opened SD card or memory card.
- Completely recover lost data when your SD card or memory card can be recognized by your computer.
- Safely restore lost files when your SD card or memory card is emptied.
- Supports raw recovery.
Three Steps to Recover Lost Data from Can’t Opened SD/Memory Card
Do Your Data Recovery Professional very easy to use. The interface is clean and simple. Here are the three simple steps to recover lost data from can’t opened SD card or memory card by using Do Your Data Recovery Professional.
Step 1: Connect your SD/Memory card with your computer.
Launch Do Your Data Recovery Professional on your computer, it will find all the drives and external devices on your computer. Select the SD card or memory card to start data recovery.
Step 2: Select file types you want to recover.
It can recover all types of lost files by default. You can select the file types you want to recover. Then click on Scan button to scan your card.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview the files. And you can recover lost files by File Type, Path, Time. Just select the desirable files and click on Recover button to save the files to your computer.
It is very simple to recover lost data from inaccessible SD card or memory card. You just need to download and install Do Your Data Recovery Professional on your PC or Mac.
- Samsung SD Card Data Recovery Solution
- Recover SD Card Data under Mac
- Recover Raw Files from Erased SD Card
- How to Recover Lost Data on SD Card
- Formatted Memory Card Data Recovery
- SanDisk Compact Flash Card Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files from SmartMedia Card
- How to Recover Formatted Camera Card on Mac?
- Recover Lost Data from SDHC Card with Freeware
- How to Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Memory Card?
Data Recovery Tips
- Powerful Undelete SD Card Software
- Recover RAW Files from Camera Card
- Recover Lost Files from Unrecognized SD Card under Mac
- Recover Deleted Files on MMC Card
- Recover Lost Data from xD Card
- Recover Lost Photos on SD Card
- Recover Photos from Formatted Digital Camera Card
- Recover Deleted, Formatted or Lost Files from XQD Card
- How to Restore Lost Files from CF Card under Mac?
- MMC Card Data Recovery on Mac
- Recover Lost Data from SanDisk Extreme Card on Mac
- CFast Memory Card Data Recovery Solution
- How to Recover Lost Data from Sony SD/SDHC/XQD Card?
- Lexar Memory Card Data Recovery Solution with Freeware
- Fix ‘SD Card Is Not Showing Pictures’ and Recover Missing Pictures