Free USB Data Recovery Freeware to Restore Files from USB drive
by Shirly Chen, 2016-01-26
Find Effective USB Data Recovery Freeware to Rescue Data
Almost every computer user has ever used USB drive to storage & transfer data. As USB drive gets larger and cheaper, more and more people use it to backup files or transfer data between different devices. When you frequently delete files or erase USB drive, you easily remove your files from your USB drive by mistake. And there many disasters can result in data loss on USB drive including virus infection, file system crash, power failure etc. You may know you still have the chance of recovering lost files from your USB hard drive with a certain method. Yes, if you have found the right solution, you are at the good place to get your data back.
Which is the best USB drive data recovery solution? In most cases, USB data recovery freeware is the preferred option. USB data recovery freeware like Do Your Data Recovery Free allows you to try recovery USB drive data at home or in office at no time. It means you can immediately recover your USB drive data by yourself any time, any place. It is very convenient and efficient. Here are some USB drive data recovery software tools you can find on download sites.
Do Your Data Recovery Free could be a reliable USB data recovery freeware. It can be installed on PC or Mac to scan your USB drive finding deleted or formatted files. Do Your Data Recovery Free is completely capable of recovery lost from USB drive due to deletion, format, virus attacking, water damage, power failure, device error, etc.
Free Download USB Data Recovery Freeware to Recover Your Lost Files
Do Your Data Recovery Free provides two recovery modes to scan your USB drive to rescue data under different disasters. It is very easy to use, you just need a few clicks to bring your USB drive data to life. First of all, please install it on your PC, laptop or Mac. Then run it to recover lost files from your USB drive within three simple steps.
Step 1: Connect your USB drive to the computer that have installed Do Your Data Recovery Free
After you complete the installing Do Your Data Recovery Free, just connect your USB drive with the same computer. The USB data recovery freeware will detect your hard disk and find your USB drive. Select your USB drive and click on "Next" button.
Step 2: Select file types
Select the file types of files you are looking for to get a more focused result of scanning.
Step 3: Preview and save files
After scanning, you can preview the files and save the files. Please don't save the files to your USB drive before safely recovery all your files.
Do Your Data Recovery Free is not only the USB data recovery freeware, but also can recover lost files from hard drive, memory card, SD card etc. When you are going to recover your lost data, just free download it as soon as possible.
- Recover Lost Files from WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- 1TB External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from Memory Stick
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Seagate External Hard Drive
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Videos and Photos from Sony Camera
- Recover Deleted Photos from Kodak Digital Camera
- Recover Lost Data from Toshiba External Hard Drive on Mac with Freeware
- Full Kingston USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Solution
- WD Red NAS Hard Drive Lost File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camcorder?
- Recover Deleted or Lost Digital Camera Photos under Mac OS
- Freeware for Raw USB Drive Data Recovery
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery Freeware
- Restore Lost Files from Corrupted USB drive on Mac
- Recover Data from a Dead USB drive
- Restore Lost Files from Virus Infected USB Drive
- Unformat Toshiba External Hard Drive on Windows and Mac
- Recover Data from Unmounted External Hard Drive on Mac
- Recover Data from SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive on Mac
- How to Repair External Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Data from XQD Card on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Photos from Canon EOS Camera?
- Restore All Files When External Hard Drive Is Not Showing Files
- Old, Unused, Discarded, Dead External Hard Disk Data Recovery