Completely Wipe Western Digital, Seagate External Hard Drive on Mac
by Shirly Chen, 2016-08-29
When you want to permanently delete all files from your 4TB Western Digital portable hard drive on Mac, you may spend much time on cleaning up all your data. And the deleted data can be recovered by Mac data recovery software. In order permanently and completely wipe Western Digital, Seagate external hard drive on Mac, you need a powerful data erasing tool.
Mac data erasing software like Super Eraser for Mac can solve your problem. It offers secure and easy way to wipe data from hard drive on Mac. If you have a Western Digital or Seagate external hard disk drive, you can run it to completely wipe data on the Western Digital, Seagate external hard drive. Quickly download it on your Mac, and install it within 10 seconds.
Two outstanding advantages of Super Eraser for Mac makes data erasure become easy and safe. The first one is clean interface, the interface is so easy. Any user can easily use it to wipe data from Western Digital, Seagate external hard drive. The second advantage is safety. The wiped data will be lost forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or service. So when you are going to sell, donate, giveaway your Western Digital, Seagate external hard drive, Super Eraser for Mac is a good option to destroy your data.
1-Click to Completely Wipe Western Digital, Seagate External Hard Drive Data on Mac
Advanced technology makes data recovery become impossible after wiping data from Western Digital, Seagate external hard drive. However, the operation is very simple. When you connect your portable hard drive to your Mac, you just need to select it to wipe. 1 - CLICK on wipe now button, the software will automatically help you erase all the data on the Western Digital, Seagate external hard drive. See the screenshot below.
Please note that once the wipe process gets finished, all the data including the existing and deleted data will be permanently erased from the Western Digital, Seagate external hard drive. So before you completely wipe Western Digital, Seagate external hard drive data on Mac, you should back up your useful files to your computer.
With Super Eraser for Mac, you can easily wipe data from Western Digital, Seagate external hard drive on your Mac. It also can wipe data from other portable hard drives such as Samsung external hard drive, Toshiba external hard drive, Hitachi external hard drive and Maxtor, IBM, Fujitsu, external hard drives, etc. It is the most powerful Mac data erasing software. Before you resell, donate, giveaway your hard drives or lent your device to other people, you can use it to permanently wipe your sensitive data.
It also offers other modes to wipe data under different situations. It allows you to selectively erase files or folders. And it can wipe the unused disk space to permanently wipe deleted or formatted data on the hard drive.
Wipe NTFS WD/Seagate Hard Drive on Mac
If the file system in WD/Seagate external hard drive is NTFS, you have to format it for Mac at first. Run the Disk Utility on Mac, then click on “Erase” button, choose file system, then erase it for your Mac.
Then run DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac on your Mac computer, now it can wipe the WD and Seagate hard drive. Just choose mode “Wipe Hard Drive”, select the WD or Seagate hard drive and wipe it.
Download DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac:
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?