Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
by Shirly Chen, 2016-08-20
If you are going to find an easy way to reformat memory card on Mac, you are at the right place. Most of users don’t how to reformat or format memory card on Mac because that they can’t find the solution in OS X. Is there a DIY tool that can help to easily reformat memory card on Mac?
Super Eraser for Mac is an easy-to-use application that can help Mac users to do reformat or format. It offers easy way to securely reformat memory card on Mac. First of all, please download and install it on your Mac. When you are going to reformat memory card on Mac, you need to connect your memory card with the Mac via USB cable or card reader. Then launch Super Eraser for Mac. It will list all the drives and devices on your Mac, you can reformat your memory card on your Mac with only 1 click.
Easy Steps to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
Super Eraser for Mac offers three modes to wipe data on hard drive or storage media. If you are going to reformat memory card on Mac, just select the mode "Wipe Volume/Device". When you click this mode, it will list all the drives and devices on your Mac. Select the memory card and click on "Wipe Now" button to reformat your memory card. When the process gets finished, all the data on your memory card will be erased.
Step 1: Choose the memory card.
Run DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, it offers three data erasure modes. Click “Wipe Hard Drive”, then select the memory card.
Step 2: Erase and reformat the memory card.
Click on “Wipe Now”, this software will securely and quickly erase data on the memory card and reformat the memory card.
Step 3: Check the reformatted memory card.
Once the process gets finished, you can check your reformatted memory card. You will find all data is gone.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will reformat your memory card on Mac by 1 click. Please note that when the reformat process gets finished, all the data (the existing and deleted data) will be permanently removed from your memory card, the card will be reset to the original status (just like a new card). The erased data can’t be recovered even by the most powerful data recovery software. So before you reformat memory card on Mac with Super Eraser for Mac, you should copy your important files from the memory card to other storage device.
If you don’t want to other people see your personal data, reformatting the memory card is the best choice. Super Eraser for Mac will help you completely reformat memory card on Mac. It wipes all the data permanently. It means your private data is removed from your memory card forever. Nobody can recover your data because it is completely erased & destroyed by Super Eraser for Mac.
So in the following cases, you can use Super Eraser for Mac to reformat memory card on Mac.
- Before you donate, giveaway, discard or resell your old memory card device, you’d better reformat your memory card to permanently destroy your personal data.
- When you are going to lend your memory card to other personal, you’d better reformat your memory card to erase all your private information.
- When you want to access to the full storage of your memory card, you can use Super Eraser for Mac to reformat memory card on Mac.
- If you want to permanently destroy some very private files, you can reformat your memory card on Mac with Super Eraser for Mac.
- You want to remove some stubborn files or virus infected files from your memory card, you can reformat your memory card on Mac.
Download DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac:
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?