How to Completely and Permanently Wipe Mac SSD Data?
by Shirly Chen, 2016-08-23
One day you want to permanently wipe your Mac SSD (solid-state-drive) data. Perhaps because that you are going to sell your old Mac SSD. You don’t want other people to recover your deleted/formatted files using data recovery software, or you just want to easily wipe all the data on your Mac SSD. We have developed a special tool for data erasing on Mac. It is Super Eraser for Mac, this powerful Mac data erasing software will help you easily and securely wipe Mac SSD data.
Three Modes to Wipe Mac SSD Data
Super Eraser for Mac provides three data erasing modes to meet your needs under different situations. We know that you want to wipe the existing data, want to erase the deleted data, or want to erase both the existing and deleted data. No matter which mode you choose, it will permanently erase the selected data on your Mac SSD. Here are the three modes for wiping Mac SSD data.
1. Selectively Erase Files on Mac SSD
In most cases, people only need to destroy some sensitive files on Mac SSD. Super Eraser for Mac allows Mac users to erase specific files or folders from Mac SSD. When you choose this mode, you just need to select the files/folders you want to ease and then click on "Erase Now" button. This data erasing software will completely and permanently erase the selected files or folders on the Mac SSD. It only wipes the selected data, will not wipe other data you have not selected.
If you are going to destroy some files that contain your sensitive information, this is very effective.
2. Wipe The Entire Mac SSD
If you are going to resell, donate, giveaway you Mac SSD or you just want to regain the full storage of the Mac SSD, you can use this mode to wipe all the data on the Mac SSD. When you have chosen this mode, it will list all the hard drives and devices on your Mac, just select the hard drive you want to wipe and click on "Wipe Now" button. Super Eraser for Mac will completely wipe the selected Mac SSD and erase all the existing data, deleted data, hidden data and data traces on the Mac SSD. It means all the files on your Mac SSD will be lost forever.
3. Wipe Deleted Data on Mac SSD
If you only want to erase the deleted data on your Mac SSD, this mode is good for you. It will only wipe the deleted data/traces on your Mac SSD without erasing the existing data.
Please note that Super Eraser for Mac will permanently erase the selected data or selected hard drive. Once the process gets finished, the erased data can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or data recovery service. So it is strongly recommended to back up your important files before you wipe your Mac SSD.
Download DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac:
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is 100% safe data erasure software. It will not cause any damage to your Mac SSD. It also can help you permanently erase data from HDD, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?