Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
by Shirly Chen, 2019-09-23
Do you know that the deleted or formatted data on the USB flash drive can be recovered by data recovery software? For example, you can easily recover all deleted/lost data from an USB flash drive on Mac with Mac data recovery software.
For many Mac users who handle sensitive information, this can mean a headache since people not authorized to that information could have access to it anyway due to the use of these tools because they can retrieve data from USB flash drives that have been formatted or even inaccessible. So it is extremely important to prevent this from happening.
Prevent data recovery on USB flash drive with Mac data eraser
To cope with these data recovery software, there is a tool called DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac that is a data destruction software developed for Mac OS. You can easily prevent data recovery on USB flash drive with this Mac data eraser. It offers 100% safe and certified data erasure methods to help in permanently erasing data from USB flash drive on Mac to prevent data recovery.
Just download and install DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac on your Mac, connect the USB flash drive with your Mac. You will see three modes to help you erase data and prevent data recovery on USB flash drive.
Mode 1: Shred files/folders from USB flash drive to avoid data recovery
This mode allows you to delete files and folders from the USB flash drive connected to your Mac. Just select which files you want to delete so that DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can permanently erase these files or folders.
Mode 2: Wipe entire USB flash drive on Mac to avoid data recovery
This mode will help you to format and destroy all the data contained in the USB flash drive permanently. It means all existing data and deleted/lost data on this USB flash drive will be permanently erased, leaving no chance for data recovery.
Mode 3: Destroy previously lost or deleted data
If you only want to permanently erase already deleted/lost data from the USB flash drive, just choose this mode. It will not affect the existing data on the USB flash drive. It is the best way to prevent deleted file recovery from USB flash drive.
With Mac data eraser, you can easily prevent data recovery on USB flash drive. Once the data on the USB flash drive is erased by this Mac data eraser, no data recovery software can recover the data because the erased data is gone forever.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?