How to Permanently Erase Data from SanDisk USB Drive on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-08-23
"Hi, I have an old SanDisk USB flash drive and want to permanently erase data from the SanDisk USB flash drive on my Mac because I will not need it any more. I plan to give it to other people. Is there any solution to permanently erase data from SanDisk USB flash drive on Mac?" - Linda
On some occasions, we have borrowed a SanDisk USB flash drive to store information, but for obvious reasons, we do not want others to see the information we have stored in it despite having previously deleted it because there is data recovery software that could bring them back. We know that Mac users do not have it very easy to erase data permanently because Mac OS does not have a default tool for it (Disk Utility can’t permanently erase data). But that was in the past since we will show you a very effective way to permanently delete data in SanDisk USB flash drives without having to need advanced technical knowledge.
Permanently erase data in SanDisk USB flash drives under MacOS
Mac OS has an application called Disk Utility that allows erasing data from SanDisk USB flash drives, but this is not enough because despite having deleted the data, they can be brought back through the use of data recovery software. So if you want to permanently erase your data under MacOS, you will need software specially designed for it.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is the answer to all your concerns to permanently erase data under Mac OS, since it is a powerful data erasure software. It has certified data erasure algorithms, and it is 100% safe. It will help you securely and permanently erase data from SanDisk USB flash drive under Mac OS. Once the SanDisk USB flash drive is erased by this data erasure software, all the data on the SanDisk USB flash drive will be permanently erased, can’t be recovered by any data recovery method.
This SanDisk USB flash drive data erasure solution is very easy. You just need to do three things: 1. Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac on your Mac computer; 2. Connect SanDisk USB flash drive with your Mac; 3. Run this Mac data erasure software to permanently erase data from the SanDisk USB flash drive on your Mac.
Three options to permanently erase data from SanDisk USB flash drive on Mac
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a very simple tool to use. Moreover, it offers three flexible data erasure options to help you permanently erase data from SanDisk USB flash drive on Mac.
Option 1: Permanently erase files from SanDisk USB flash drive on Mac.
If you only want to permanently erase some files/folders from the SanDisk USB flash drive under Mac OS, just choose this mode "Erase Files/Folders". You just need to add files/folders and permanently erase them with this option. It is very simple!
Option 2: Wipe entire SanDisk USB flash drive on Mac.
This mode will help you completely wipe the entire SanDisk USB flash drive and permanently erase all data information on the SanDisk USB flash drive.
Option 3: Erase deleted/lost data on SanDisk USB flash drive under Mac OS.
"Wipe Free Space" – this mode will not erase the existing data on the SanDisk USB flash drive. It will wipe free space of the SanDisk USB flash drive and permanently erase all deleted/lost data on the SanDisk USB flash drive.
This is secure way to permanently erase data from SanDisk USB flash drive on Mac. It will 100% erase the targeted data, no data recovery software can recover the permanently erased data. And it is safe, will never cause any damage to the SanDisk USB flash drive.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?