PDF File Shredder for Mac
by Shirly Chen, 2018-01-09
"Hi, I want to permanently destroy some PDF documents on my MacBook, how to do it? I delete a PDF file on my MacBook, but it still can be recovered by data recovery software, how to prevent data recovery?" – Samuel
Do you know how to permanently delete a PDF file on Mac? Just delete it and empty the trash bin, the PDF file will permanently be lost? No! Mac data recovery freeware can easily and quickly find the already deleted or formatted PDF file on Mac. If you sell your Mac, the buyer can’t easily restore your deleted PDF files when they use data recovery software to scan the Mac hard drive. Is there any way to conveniently shred PDF files on Mac? Yes, in this article, you will get an easy solution to permanently delete/shred Mac PDF files with PDF file shredder for Mac.
PDF File Shredder for Mac Download
First of all, let’s find reliable PDF file shredder for Mac. The PDF file shredder for Mac should have the ability to permanently shred/delete PDF files on Mac, and will not cause any damage to the Mac system. Here, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can meet all your demands. It offers secure solution to help you permanently shred PDF files on Mac. Just download it here:
This PDF file shredder for Mac is trusted by millions of Mac users because of certified data erasure algorithms. Once the targeted PDF files are deleted by Super Eraser for Mac, these PDF files will be permanently erased. No chance for data recovery. So, please back up the PDF files to another place before you shred them with PDF file shredder for Mac.
Shred PDF Files on Mac with Super Eraser for Mac
After you download and install PDF file shredder for Mac, run it on your Mac. You will find it has clean interface. This powerful PDF file shredder for Mac is very easy-to-use. Here are two main modes:
1. Permanently shred targeted PDF files on Mac.
This mode is easy to understand. It can help you erase PDF files from Mac or external device. Just add the PDF files or folders to the erasure list, then click on "Erase Now" button. The selected PDF files will be permanently erased after you click on "Erase Now" button. It is the best solution to erase the existing PDF files from your Mac hard drive or external storage media device.
2. Permanently erase already deleted PDF files on Mac.
How to prevent the already deleted PDF files from being recovered by data recovery software? Don’t worry, you just need 1 click to avoid data recovery. Just select this mode "Wipe Free Space". PDF file shredder for Mac will help you wipe the free disk space to permanently erase all already data including deleted PDF files on the Mac hard drive.
Some PDF files contain very sensitive information of you. It is strongly recommended to erase these PDF files before you give your Mac to other person. With PDF file shredder for Mac, you can securely and permanently delete the PDF files on your Mac. It also can help you permanently erase PDF files from USB flash drive, external hard drive, memory card under Mac OS.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?