Best File Shredder for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan
by Shirly Chen, 2017-04-20
When you are trying to shred a file under Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan, you need special Mac data shredder because you don’t want to your file to be recovered by data recovery software. File shredder for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan is the best choice for you to erase any kind of file permanently from your Mac under OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
Free download file shredder for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac supports for all popular Mac OS versions including Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. It has been selected as the best file shredder for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan because it offers secure and efficient file erasure solution for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. Just free download it if you want to shred files under Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
With certified data erasure algorithms, this file shredder for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan will permanently shred selected data on the Mac hard drive and overwrite the disk space to avoid data recovery. The files that shredded by file shredder for v Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan is permanently lost, can’t be recovered by any method, no trace is left.
For those who want to sell, give away, donate or recycle their Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan Macs, this file shredder is the best choice for them to permanently shred sensitive documents and photos to avoid data leakage. File shredder for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan can make sure the data being lost forever.
How to use file shredder for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan?
File shredder for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan developed by DoYourData is pretty simple to use. It offers three file shred modes for users to permanently shred data in different situations.
Mode 1: Selectively shred files under Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
This mode allows users to add/drop files and folders to shred. It will permanently shred selected files and folders from hard drive or storage media device under Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
Mode 2: Wipe entire hard drive under Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
It is also a disk wiper for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. This mode can help users wipe entire hard drive or external device to permanently erase all existing/lost data.
Mode 3: Shred deleted/lost data under Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
This mode will erase the free disk space to only erase the already deleted/lost data on the hard drive or storage media under Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
As you’ve seen, file shredder for Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan can help you easily and securely shred data under Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. Any user can run it to erase data under Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. And it also can help users to clean up internet privacy including junk files, caches, cookies, download history, etc.
In order to permanently erase data in OS X 10.11, just download this file shredder here:
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?