Free Deep Data Recovery Software for Mac
by Bryan, 2019-04-15
There are so many ways to recover recently deleted files on Mac. But, if you want to recover formatted data or lost files which are deleted a long time ago, you need more powerful solution. Deep scan data recovery software which could deeply scan the hard disk drive on Mac is the best way to recover almost all lost files on Mac. In this article, we will introduce a powerful deep data recovery software for Mac to help you easily and completely recover all lost files under Mac OS.
Top free deep data recovery software for Mac download
Let’s introduce reliable free deep data recovery software for Mac – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free. This deep data recovery software for Mac offers both quick scan and deep scan mode. The deep scan mode will quickly and deeply scan the hard disk drive and ensure finding every recoverable file. So, it not only can recover deleted files, but it also can recover formatted or inaccessible files. It even can help you recover lost data from corrupted or damaged hard drive/external device.
So, if you want to recover lost data under Mac OS, just download this free deep data recovery software on your Mac. It supports to recover lost data from Mac-based hard drive, USB flash drive, portable hard drive, memory card, digital camera, camcorder, voice recorder, RAID, Server system, etc.
Free Mac deep data recovery software user guide
Step 1: Choose the file types you want to recover.
This free Mac deep data recovery software can recover all types of lost files including documents, photos, videos, audio files, emails, etc. It allows you to select wanted file types before it scans your hard drive. Then move to the next step.
Step 2: Scan the hard drive.
Choose the hard drive where you lose your files. You can choose quick recovery mode or advanced recovery mode. The advanced recovery mode is deep scan data recovery mode. Then click on “Scan” button to scan the selected hard drive to find lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, the free Mac deep data recovery software will create a list of recoverable files. Just choose the lost files, then click on “Recover” button to save these files.
This free Mac deep data recovery software is fully compatible with all OS X and macOS versions. You just need to download and install it on your Mac computer. Then run it to deeply scan the hard drive or external device, it will find all lost files.
NO.1 Free Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac hard drive & storage media.Download
NO.1 iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Free Mac Image Recovery Software
- Recuva Alternative for Mac
- Free Mac Undelete Software
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Free Apple Computer Data Recovery Software
- Recover Deleted Folders under Mac OS
- Mac Partition Recovery Freeware
- Top 5 Data Recovery Application in Mac App Store
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Downloads Location?
- NTFS Data Recovery Freeware for Mac
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data After Reinstalling Mac OS
- Recover Deleted or lost PDF Files from Mac
- Best Cheap Mac Data Recovery Software
- OS X 10.11 Data Recovery Freeware
- Free OS X Data Recovery Application
- Recover Suddenly Disappeared Files under Mac
- Totally Free Mac Data Recovery Program
- Free External Hard Drive Data Recovery Software for Mac
- macOS Sierra Data Recover Freeware
- Best Mac OS 10.12 Sierra Data Recovery Solution
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Unformat USB Drive on Mac with Freeware?
- Free Mac Seagate Data Recovery Software Download
- Lexar Image Rescue for Mac Free Download
- M3 Mac Data Recovery License Code
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 Data Recovery Freeware
- DiskWarrior Mac Data Recovery Alternative Free License Code
- Best Free Data Recovery Software for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash Bin in OS X 10.9 Maverick?