Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
by Jill, 2016-01-28
"I have a Mac Pro that runs OS X 10.9 Mavericks operating system. Yesterday, I mistakenly deleted a important file from the Mac Pro when I was cleaning up the disk space. The Trash bin was emptied. After realizing I have made a big mistake, I download a Mac data recovery app, but it is not compatible with the OS X Mavericks, I can't use it to scan the drive. Is there an effective Mac 10.9 Mavericks file recovery solution? Can your software do file recovery in Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks? I really need your help." – Halter Lin
OS X Mavericks is one of the most successful operating systems released by Apple Inc. Millions of Mac users are using Macs in this OS X version. We have received a lot of emails about how to recover lost files in Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks. OS X 10.9 users lose their data due to deletion, format, virus infection, volume loss, power failure etc. They send emails to our support team for finding an easy and effective Mac 10.9 Mavericks file recovery solution.
DoYourData Mac file recovery software is recommended as the powerful yet easy Mac 10.9 Mavericks file recovery solution. It offers two recovery modes for Mac 10.9 Mavericks file recovery. The quick scan can quickly scan your hard drive and find lost files. The deep scan will take a long time to deeply scan your Mac hard drive in OS X 10.9 to find deeply hidden or lost files.
Key features of DoYourData Mac 10.9 Mavericks file recovery software:
- Recover lost files from OS X 10.9 Mac due to deletion, format, virus attacking, volume loss, or other reasons.
- Recover lost files from both external and local Mac hard drive, as well as retrieve lost files from storage media including USB drive, Memory card, digital camera, SD card under Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Support to recover all kinds of lost files such as emails, documents, videos, audio files, photos, etc.
- Preview the files before saving them.
Three Steps of Mac 10.9 Mavericks file recovery
Step 1: Download DoYourData Mac 10.9 Mavericks file recovery software and install it on your Mac.
Step 2: Run DoYourData Mac 10.9 Mavericks file recovery software to scan your Mac hard drive or storage media to find lost files.
Step 3: Preview, locate and save the files you want to recover.
If you can't find the files you want to recover after quick scan, please immediately try advanced recovery mode – deep scan to deeply scan your Mac hard drive. It takes more time but find much more lost files. Normally, the quick scan is enough to recover deleted files.
With DoYourData Mac 10.9 Mavericks file recovery you can quickly and easily recover lost files in OS X 10.9 Mavericks. It is very easy-to-use, even the most inexperienced Mac user can use it to recover data. But remember that you should do Mac 10.9 Mavericks file recovery as soon as possible when you lose your files, in case that your lost files are overwritten by new data.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?