How to recover lost data under macOS 10.14 Mojave? There may be so many solutions can help you recover lost data from hard drive and external storage device under macOS 10.14 Mojave. But, if you don’t want to spend any money and want to completely and easily recover your lost data, free data recovery software for macOS Mojave is the best choice. In this article, will show the most powerful free macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery software, and show you how to use it to recover lost data.
Best macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery freeware
Which free data recovery software is the best data recovery freeware for macOS Mojave? There are thousands of data recovery software on the market, but not all of them can recover lost data in macOS 10.14 Mojave. We would like to recommend the best free macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery software to you. The software is Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free – the famous data recovery software for OS X and macOS.
Actually, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free supports for all OS X versions and macOS versions. It is a famous, easy-to-use and powerful Mac data recovery freeware. It is fully compatible with macOS 10.14 Mojave. This best free macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery software can help you:
- Recover deleted/formatted or lost data under macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Recover lost data after installing macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Recover lost data from damaged, inaccessible, or raw hard drive/device under macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Recover lost data from HDD/SSD, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, external hard drive, and other storage media device in macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Recover all file types including photos, videos, audio files, documents, archives, emails, and more.
This is complete free macOS Mojave data recovery software. And it is very easy-to-use. It takes only three steps to help you recover all lost files from any hard drive or device.
How to use free macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery software to recover lost data?
After installing this best free macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery software on your Mac, you can run it easily recover lost data. If you want to recover lost data from external storage device (such as USB drive, memory card), just connect the external storage device with your Mac. Then run the free macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery software on your Mac. Here, you can follow these steps to recover your lost data:
Step 1: Select file types you want to recover.
By default, this free macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery software will help you recover all types of lost files. It also allows you to selected wanted file types at this step.
Step 2: Choose hard drive to scan.
Where you lose your files? Just select the right hard drive or device, then click on Scan button to scan the hard drive to find lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can easily preview the files. Then select the wanted files and save them by clicking on Recover button.
- Don’t save the files to the hard drive where you lose them before you get all lost files back.
- If you have not found all files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery mode, it will find much more lost files.
This is the best data recovery freeware for macOS Mojave. If you want to recover lost data after installing macOS 10.14 Mojave, or just want to the best macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery freeware, just download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free here. It is safe, powerful and easy-to-use.