How to Erase Recycle Bin to Permanently Erase Deleted Data?
by Shirly Chen, 2017-11-12
When you delete a file and empty the recycle bin, you may think the file is permanently. It is totally wrong. Free data recovery software like Do Your Data Recovery Free can easily recover deleted file from emptied recycle bin. It even can recover the files which were deleted a few years ago. Of course, we don’t need to permanently delete the files in most cases. We delete the files and empty the trash bin because we want to get free disk space. Actually, when you delete the files, the disk space of the deleted files is available for new data. The deleted files are still stored in the free disk space and can be recovered before new data overwrite the disk space.
However, in some special cases, we should permanently delete sensitive data. For example, before we sell our old computer, we should permanently delete the existing files and make sure already files can’t be recovered by data recovery software. Especially, we have delete lots of files and emptied the recycle bin, how to make the deleted files unrecoverable? How to permanently erase the already deleted files? Don’t worry. Here is an easy and secure solution to help in erasing recycle bin and make deleted files unrecoverable.
Recycle bin data eraser – Super Eraser
If you want to permanently erase already emptied data in recycle bin, you need third-party data erasure software. DoYourData Super Eraser is such a tool you need when you want to permanently erase data in recycle bin. This recycle bin data eraser can help you erase recycle bin to permanently erase already deleted data. As said above, the deleted data is stored in the unused disk space, so you just need erase the unused disk space. Just download and install DoYourData Super Eraser on your computer.
Step 1: Run DoYourData Super Eraser on your computer.
Step 2: Choose mode "Wipe Free Space", and select the hard drive where you delete your files.
Step 3: Click on "Wipe Now" button to permanently erase already deleted data on the selected hard drive.
Once the process gets finished, the deleted data on the selected hard drive is permanently lost. No chance for data recovery. This mode only erase the recycle bin data, deleted data, it will not affect the existing data on your hard drive. It is the secure way to erase recycle bin and permanently erase the deleted data on your hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card and other storage media device.
Permanently delete data with Super Eraser
DoYourData Super Eraser also allows you to permanently delete files and folders. The mode "Erase Files/Folders" allows you to directly/permanently erase files from hard drive or storage media. Just select the files and click on "Erase Now" button, DoYourData Super Eraser will permanently erase the selected files.
If you are going to sell or donate your device, you’d better use this mode "Wipe Hard Drive" to erase all existing data and already deleted data on your hard drive. Just select the hard drive or device, then wipe it. DoYourData Super Eraser will permanently erase all data information (existing files, hidden files, deleted files, etc) on the selected hard drive/device without shortening the service life of the hard drive/device.
DoYourData Super Eraser can help you erase recycle bin on both PC and Mac. Just free download it for permanently erasing data:
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling A PC or Hard Drive
- How to Securely and Permanently Wipe Seagate Hard Drive Data?
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Permanently Erase Photos from Digital Camera
- How to Format External Hard Drive on Windows or Mac?
- Kroll Ontrack Data Erasure Software Alternative
- Prevent Recovery of Deleted Files and Formatted Files
- How to Permanently Delete Files in Windows 10?
- Two Ways to Format USB Flash Drive on PC/Mac
- Permanently Erase Data before Selling External Hard Drive
Data Erasure Tips
- Permanently Destroy or Erase Photos
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Wipe USB Drive Data
- How to Permanently Erase SD Card Data
- Wipe WD (western digital) External Hard Drive
- Permanently Wipe All Data from Mobile Phone SD Card
- Permanently Erase Data on Removable Hard Disk
- How to Permanently Wipe Memory Card Data?
- How to Destroy Data from Windows 7 Hard Drive?
- How to Wipe Window 8 Hard Drive Partition?
- Shred and Destroy Word, Excel, PowerPoint files
- Permanently Delete a File from the SD Card
- How to Wipe Windows 2000 Hard Drive Partition?
- Securely Erase Data from Samsung Portable Hard Drive
- How to Wipe Hard Drive in Windows Server 2019?