Virus Infected Hard Drive Data Recovery Solution
by Justin Kenny, 2015-12-06
"Hi, I have a problem that my local hard drive is attacked by some unknown virus. I can't access to my hard drive and I think some files are gone. Can you suggest how to get my data back from the infected hard drive? I immediately want to recover the data, can you help me? " – Vector
We have received a lot of emails about virus infected hard drive data recovery. Disk hard drive is vulnerable to virus infection even if you have installed antivirus software on your computer. When you visit some unsafe sites, install spyware/junk software or transfer data with other insecure device, your hard drive are more likely attacked by virus.
After your hard drive gets virus infected, you may not access to your hard drive, can't read the data on the hard drive. It may ask you "The device is not formatted, do you want to format it now?" The worst thing is that the virus may remove all the data from your hard drive. The infected hard drive may become empty, raw.
Easy & Safe Virus Infected Hard Drive Data Recovery Solution
If you don't need the data stored on the hard drive any more, you just format the hard drive and use a reliable antivirus software tool to clean the virus completely. In most cases, people still want to the data back, recover partial data at least. Data recovery tool like Do Your Data Recovery Professional is able to recover lost data from virus infected hard drive or device.
You should not write new data to the infected hard drive to prevent overwriting. Download Do Your Data Recovery Professional from this website, and install it on your computer. Now follow the three virus infected hard drive data recovery steps to get lost data back from virus infected hard drive.
Step 1: Choose the infected hard drive to scan.
Immediately run Do Your Data Recovery on your computer, then select the hard drive where you lose your files.
Step 2: Select the file types that you want to recover.
Select the file types you want to recover, or recover all types of lost files from virus-infected hard drive. Then click on Scan button to scan your hard drive.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the wanted files and save them to a secondary hard drive.
After scanning, all the recoverable files will be listed in three styles: Time, Path, File type. You can easily find what you want. Please don't save the files to the infected drive because you may lose more files. After completing virus infected hard drive data recovery, you'd better use reliable antivirus software to scan your disk completely, it will help you remove the virus, and virus infected files.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is capable of recovering lost data from virus infected hard drive. But it need time to scan your hard drive, so be patient. Virus infected hard drive data recovery is more difficult than deleted file recovery, so it may take a longer time. Do Your Data Recovery Professional also can recover lost data from virus infected SD card, USB drive, external hard disk etc.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution