Try the Best to Recover Data Deleted by WannaCry Virus/Ransomware Attack
by Justin Kenny, 2017-05-15
These days, a virus called WannaCry virus continues to spread around the world. Tens thousands of computers are attacked by this ransomware, and some users are losing important data due to this cyber attack. They have to reinstall their computers and most of their data is lost due to this virus attack. For now, there is no reliable way to kill this ransomware and avoid data loss without paying a lot of money. Most of these unlucky users choose to reinstall their computers to get through this difficult situation. But they have to face data loss.
It seems hopeless to recover the data that deleted or erased by WannaCry virus, ransomware attack. Actually, there is no 100% effective way to recover lost data due to WannaCry cyber attack. But, you still can try some solutions to recover your lost data after your computer is attacked by WannaCry virus. You will recover your data, more or less.
Software for Recovery Lost Data Due to WannaCry Cyber Attack
After you reinstall your OS or fix the WannaCry cyber attack issue, you can run data recovery software on your computer to try to recover some files and documents. Do Your Data Recovery Professional is one of the most data recovery software. It may help you to recover the data that was deleted by WannaCry cyber attack, ransomware, etc.
- Recover lost data due to virus infection, OS crash, OS reinstallation, etc.
- Deeply scan hard drive to find every recoverable file.
- Recover lost data from inaccessible or locked hard drive.
- Recover deleted files, formatted files.
1. If you copy your data or cut your data from storage media device to your computer, you can directly run Do Your Data Recovery Professional to scan your storage media to recover lost data.
2. If you have reinstalled your computer, you can run Do Your Data Recovery Professional to scan your hard drive to find lost data.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is very simple to use. Here is the guide:
Step 1: Select the hard drive where you lose your data.
Run this powerful data recovery software on your computer, then select the hard drive where the data is lost.
Step 2: Scan your hard drive.
All types of lost files can be recovered by Do Your Data Recovery. Just click on Scan button to scan your hard drive.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
Once the scan is completed, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the lost files and save them to a safe location.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional offers two scanning modes: quick scan and deep scan. When you are recovering lost data from a computer that was attacked by WannaCry virus/ransomware, just directly try deep scan mode to find every recoverable file on your hard drive. We can’t make sure that this software will help you find all lost files that were deleted/erased by WannaCry virus, ransomware. But, this software can get the best result when your data is lost.
And Do Your Data Recovery Professional is 100% clean and safe. It is the best software to recover lost data after your computer is attacked by virus or malware.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution