How to recover lost files when the files on SD card become invisible?
by Justin Kenny, 2017-03-14
“Hi, I have an 8GB Samsung SD card stored my photos and videos. But now I can’t view any files on the SD card, all the files are lost. I connect it with another computer, but the files are still invisible. I have tried many ways to try to restore my files, however can’t get them back. Could you tell me how to recover my files?” – TOBY
Some customers tell us that their important files on SD card become invisible suddenly. If you are facing this issue, you can read this article to find solution to recover lost files when you can’t view files on SD card. First of all, we should find the reliable data recovery software.
Do Your Data Recovery Free is one of the most powerful DIY data recovery software. This freeware can help you recover all lost files from any kind of hard drive or media device. When your files on a SD card get hidden or lost, Do Your Data Recovery Free can help you easily get them back. It can restore hidden files, invisible files from all brands of SD card under Windows OS or Mac OS. Download it.
Easy steps to recover invisible files from SD card
Virus attacking, local error will lead to loss of data on SD card. The files may become invisible so you can’t view your photos, videos, documents, etc. Do Your Data Recovery Free can scan the SD card, find hidden/invisible files and help you export all of them to your computer. It is complete DIY data recovery freeware. Here, you can follow these steps to easily recover lost files when you can’t view any files on your SD card.
Step 1: Run Do Your Data Recovery Free and connect your SD card with your computer. Select the SD card to start data recovery.
Step 2: Select the file types you want to recover. Then click on Scan button to start scanning your SD card to find all hidden and lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files when the scanning gets finished.
Do Your Data Recovery Free offers two scan modes to find data on your SD card. If you can’t find all your files after quick scan, you can try deep scan mode to find much more files. In a word, it can help you export all your files from your SD card. So when you find your files on your SD card are disappeared, just run it to get your lost files back.
In some cases, the system even asks you to format the SD card and all the data become invisible. Don’t panic! You can quickly run Do Your Data Recovery Free to scan your SD card and recover all lost files. Then you can safely format your SD card to fix the error. Do Your Data Recovery Free is compatible with both Windows OS and Mac OS. So you can recover all invisible or hidden files from your SD card on a PC or a Mac.
- Samsung SD Card Data Recovery Solution
- Recover SD Card Data under Mac
- Recover Raw Files from Erased SD Card
- How to Recover Lost Data on SD Card
- Formatted Memory Card Data Recovery
- SanDisk Compact Flash Card Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files from SmartMedia Card
- How to Recover Formatted Camera Card on Mac?
- Recover Lost Data from SDHC Card with Freeware
- How to Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Memory Card?
Data Recovery Tips
- Powerful Undelete SD Card Software
- Recover RAW Files from Camera Card
- Recover Lost Files from Unrecognized SD Card under Mac
- Recover Deleted Files on MMC Card
- Recover Lost Data from xD Card
- Recover Lost Photos on SD Card
- Recover Photos from Formatted Digital Camera Card
- Recover Deleted, Formatted or Lost Files from XQD Card
- How to Restore Lost Files from CF Card under Mac?
- MMC Card Data Recovery on Mac
- Recover Lost Data from SanDisk Extreme Card on Mac
- CFast Memory Card Data Recovery Solution
- How to Recover Lost Data from Sony SD/SDHC/XQD Card?
- Lexar Memory Card Data Recovery Solution with Freeware
- Fix ‘SD Card Is Not Showing Pictures’ and Recover Missing Pictures