Recover Lost Data from Formatted USB Flash Drive
by Justin Kenny, 2016-08-25
"I use Quick Format method to format my 20GB USB flash drive. However, I regret it when the process gets finished. I realize that I have not backed up my documents to my computer. Can anyone recommend a data recovery tool that can help me recover lost data from formatted USB flash drive?"
"I have a 5GB USB flash drive being used for transferring data among different computers. Today, I plug it into my computer to export data. But there pops up a message ‘the device is not formatted, do you want to format it now?’ Then I format it, all data has been erased. Is it possible to recover the formatted data from my USB flash drive? I don’t have data backups, so really hope can recover the data."
"Hi, my friend reformatted my USB flash drive. There were so many important documents in the reformatted USB flash drive. I just want to get them back, what should I do?"
Have you been caught in these troubles above? It is easy to format USB flash drive and erase all the data on it. If you are going to recover lost data from formatted USB flash drive, you need third-party tool to help you. For example, when you want to unformat USB flash drive, data recovery software is a good option. Do Your Data Recovery Professional is complete DIY data recovery tool. It can completely recover lost data from formatted or reformatted USB flash drive.
How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted USB Flash Drive?
If you have downloaded and installed Do Your Data Recovery Professional on your PC or Mac. You can launch it to easily unformat USB flash drive. It is very easy to use. The interface is straightforward. Anyone can use it to recover lost data from formatted USB flash drive with ease. You can also follow the following steps to recover formatted USB flash drive.
Step 1: Connect your USB drive with the computer that has installed Do Your Data Recovery Professional.
Step 2: Launch Do Your Data Recovery Professional, and select the USB flash drive as the target drive to start recovery.
Step 3: Select file types you want to recover. Otherwise, the software will scan your formatted USB drive to find lost files.
Step 4: Scan the formatted USB flash drive to find lost files.
Step 5: Preview and recovery the files. Please don’t save the found files to the USB flash drive to prevent overwriting.
None of the 5 steps above requires professional skills. You just click on the buttons on the interfaces. Do Your Data Recovery Professional can easily recover lost data from formatted USB flash drive. It also can recover lost files from virus infected USB drive, even can recover lost data from water damaged USB flash drive. When you lose your data from USB flash drive, don’t use it any more. Just download Do Your Data Recovery Professional to scan the USB flash drive, it will quickly find and recover the deleted/formatted/lost files.
- Recover Lost Files from WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- 1TB External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from Memory Stick
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Seagate External Hard Drive
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Videos and Photos from Sony Camera
- Recover Deleted Photos from Kodak Digital Camera
- Recover Lost Data from Toshiba External Hard Drive on Mac with Freeware
- Full Kingston USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Solution
- WD Red NAS Hard Drive Lost File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camcorder?
- Recover Deleted or Lost Digital Camera Photos under Mac OS
- Freeware for Raw USB Drive Data Recovery
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery Freeware
- Restore Lost Files from Corrupted USB drive on Mac
- Recover Data from a Dead USB drive
- Restore Lost Files from Virus Infected USB Drive
- Unformat Toshiba External Hard Drive on Windows and Mac
- Recover Data from Unmounted External Hard Drive on Mac
- Recover Data from SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive on Mac
- How to Repair External Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Data from XQD Card on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Photos from Canon EOS Camera?
- Restore All Files When External Hard Drive Is Not Showing Files
- Old, Unused, Discarded, Dead External Hard Disk Data Recovery