How to Recover Deleted Data from USB Stick?
by Justin Kenny, 2016-11-04
Sometimes an important file can get removed from your USB device permanently due to deletion or other unexpected accidents. However, you will always want to get that file back because it is extremely useful for you. In such a scenario the USB stick data recovery software can be extremely helpful. First of all, let’s find a reliable data recovery tool that can help in recovering deleted data from USB stick.
Best USB Stick Data Recovery Software
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is a good option. It offers comprehensive data recovery solution for any data recovery situation. The device may be different, but this data recovery software can contribute to recovering data from many of them. It can recover lost data from:
- Any computer hard drives like laptop, PC or external hard drive
- Digital device like music player, digital recorder, digital camera, etc.
- CF card, SD card, XD card, Memory card, etc.
- Storage devices like USB Drive, external hard disk, etc.
- Various mass storage devices.
So it can easily help you recover deleted data from USB stick. However, when you are thinking of using such data recovery software to recover deleted data from your USB stick, you want to verify that Do Your Data Recovery Professional is just the best software you want. Now, I will show the easy guide to recover deleted data from USB stick with this powerful data recovery software.
Easy Steps to Recover Deleted Data from USB Stick
As said above, Do Your Data Recovery Professional is pretty simple to use and it is fully capable of recovering deleted data from USB stick. You may still wonder how to use it to get your data back from USB stick. In order to make you believe that you can easily use this software to recover lost USB stick data, here is the clear guide.
Step 1: Free download and install Do Your Data Recovery Professional on your PC or Mac. And connect your USB stick with your computer.
Step 2: Run Do Your Data Recovery Professional and select your USB stick to start data recovery.
Step 3: Select file types you want to recover. Then click on "Scan" to start scanning your USB stick to find deleted data.
Step 4: After scanning, you can preview the files before saving them. If you have found your lost data, just select them and click on "Recover" button to save them to your computer.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional offers both quick scan and deep scan to ensure finding all lost files on your USB stick. If you want to recover deleted data from USB stick, this data recovery software can be extremely helpful. When you have not found all lost files after quick scan, just click "Advanced Recovery" to deeply scan your USB stick and find much more lost files.
To prevent your lost data from being overwritten, please don’t put new files to your USB stick before recovering all your lost data. It is strongly recommended to use Do Your Data Recovery Professional to scan your USB stick and recover deleted data.
- Recover Lost Files from WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- 1TB External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from Memory Stick
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Seagate External Hard Drive
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Videos and Photos from Sony Camera
- Recover Deleted Photos from Kodak Digital Camera
- Recover Lost Data from Toshiba External Hard Drive on Mac with Freeware
- Full Kingston USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Solution
- WD Red NAS Hard Drive Lost File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camcorder?
- Recover Deleted or Lost Digital Camera Photos under Mac OS
- Freeware for Raw USB Drive Data Recovery
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery Freeware
- Restore Lost Files from Corrupted USB drive on Mac
- Recover Data from a Dead USB drive
- Restore Lost Files from Virus Infected USB Drive
- Unformat Toshiba External Hard Drive on Windows and Mac
- Recover Data from Unmounted External Hard Drive on Mac
- Recover Data from SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive on Mac
- How to Repair External Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Data from XQD Card on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Photos from Canon EOS Camera?
- Restore All Files When External Hard Drive Is Not Showing Files
- Old, Unused, Discarded, Dead External Hard Disk Data Recovery