How to Wipe All Mac Data under OS X 10.7 Lion?
by Shirly Chen, 2016-10-26
Permanently wipe data from Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
How to permanently erase data under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? Mac data erasure software offers secure and easy solution to destroy data under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is one of the most powerful Mac data erasure software. Compare with other Mac OS X 10.7 data erasure solution, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is more efficient. It is able to shred files, permanently wipe data from Mac hard drive or storage media under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. In order to meet different data erasure needs, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac gives three modes to erase data under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Mode 1: Selectively erase files or folders under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. Just select the files/folders you want to erase, then click on "Erase Now" button to permanently erase them.
Mode 2: Wipe entire hard drive volume on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. This mode will wipe all the existing data and deleted/lost data on the Mac hard drive volume. It means all the data on the selected hard drive volume will be permanently wiped off.
Mode 3: Wipe deleted/lost data under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. This mode will wipe the unused disk space and permanently erase the deleted/lost data, erase Mac trash bin. It will not erase the existing data on your Mac hard drive.
Once the erasure process gets finished, the selected data on your Mac OS X 10.7 Lion will be permanently lost. It is strongly recommended to back up your important files before erasing your 10.7 Lion hard drive.
Erase Data from Removable Device under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac also allows you to erase data from removable device like digital camera, external hard disk, USB flash drive, SD card, MP3 Music Player, etc. It can selectively erase files/folders from storage media, wipe entire device and wipe unused disk space of the removable device under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
You just need to connect your external hard drive or other device to the OS X 10.7 Lion Mac. Then run DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. It will automatically recognize all drives and devices on your Mac. Now you can erase data from your external device or wipe it under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
If you want to format external hard drive or other storage media under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, just select this mode "Wipe Volume/Device". Then select your external device and click on "Wipe Now" button. The software will completely wipe all data on the external device and format it.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac gives all of us an easy and secure solution to permanently erase data under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. Whether you want to erase a Mac hard drive or erase data from external hard drive, you can download and run this powerful Mac data erasure software to get your data permanently lost under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?