How to Permanently Erase Data from Memory Card on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-05-08
"Hi, I want to permanently delete some photos from a memory card on my Mac. But, after I delete the photos, the data recovery program still can find all of them. Is there any way to permanently erase data from memory card on Mac?" – Kent
Before you lend or dispose a memory card, you need to permanently erase all private data. For Mac users, permanently deleting data on memory card is not easy. There are so many powerful Mac data recovery programs can recover deleted or formatted data from memory card under Mac OS. Fortunately, there is an easy and reliable way to help in permanently erasing memory card data on Mac. Just read on.
Memory card data erasure software for Mac
Memory card data erasure software for Mac is the best tool to permanently erase data from memory card under Mac OS. We have found the reliable memory card data erasure software for Mac users – DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. This powerful software can help you permanently erase data from any kind of memory card on Mac. The data on the memory card will be permanently erased, can’t be recovered by any data recovery software.
Three modes to permanently erase data from memory card on Mac
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac provides three modes for you to flexibly erase data from memory card under Mac OS. It is very easy and quick. Even the most inexperienced user can use it to permanently erase data from memory card on Mac. First of all, just download and install it on your Mac, and open it. Then connect the memory card with your Mac computer.
Here are the three modes to help you permanently erase data from memory card under Mac OS:
Mode 1: permanently delete files from memory card on Mac
This is the best way to selectively erase files from memory card under Mac OS. Just add files from memory card, then erase the selected files. It is quick and simple.
Mode 2: format memory card and wipe all data under Mac OS
This mode will help you format and wipe the memory card on Mac. All data information on the memory card will be permanently erased.
Mode 3: wipe deleted data from memory card on Mac
If you only want to erase already deleted/lost data on memory card, this solution is perfect for you. It will not erase the existing data on the memory card, it will permanently erase the already deleted/lost data on the memory card.
The three modes above can help you permanently erase data from memory card on Mac. Just choose one of them to erase your private data before you sell, donate, give away, discard, or dispose your memory card. The mode 2 is the best method to erase all data information on memory card. Once the memory card is formatted/erased by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, all the data will be gone forever. No physical damage to the memory card. Free download this memory card data erasure software for Mac here:
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?