Easy Solution to Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
by Shirly Chen, 2018-01-06
"Hello. I want to permanently delete some very private Word, Excel documents on a Mac. However, every time I delete those documents, and empty the trash bin again and again, I still can recover them after I run a data recovery program to scan the Mac hard drive. Is there any way to permanently delete the Microsoft Office documents on a Mac?" – Milman
Is it possible to permanently delete Microsoft documents (like Word, Excel, PowerPoint) from a Mac, beyond the scope of data recovery? The answer is YES. In this article, we will show you an easy & secure solution to permanently delete Word, Excel PowerPoint documents from a Mac computer. Before we show you the steps to permanently delete Mac Word files, Excel documents or other Microsoft Office files, we will introduce a easy-to-use data erasure tool – DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a powerful data erasure application for Mac. It can securely and permanently delete/erase data from Mac hard drive or storage media device. The safe data erasure method can 100% erase selected data on a Mac permanently. If you want to permanently delete Microsoft Office files on a Mac, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a good choice. It is safe data erase, will not affect the system or the service life or the Mac computer.
Easily and permanently delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac offers flexible tools to help you permanently delete Microsoft Office files on a Mac. This powerful data erasure tool can 100% prevent the erased Microsoft Office documents from being recovered by data recovery software. It means once the Microsoft Office documents are deleted/erased by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, they will be lost forever. You or anyone else can’t recover the deleted Microsoft Office documents on the Mac even with the powerful data recovery software.
Now, you can try the three tools to help you permanently delete Microsoft Office documents on a Mac with DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac.
Tool 1: permanently delete Microsoft Office documents on a Mac.
This tool "Erase Files/Folders" can help you permanently delete existing Word/Excel/PowerPoint or other Microsoft Office documents on the Mac computer. Just add or drop the targeted Microsoft Office documents to the erasure list, then click on "Erase Now" button. This tool will help you permanently delete the selected Microsoft Office documents from the Mac.
Tool 2: erase all Microsoft Office documents from a Mac hard drive.
This tool can help you wipe an entire hard drive. Once you select a hard drive and wipe it with this tool, all the data including all the Microsoft Office documents on the hard drive will be permanently lost. For example, if you store your Microsoft Office documents on an external hard drive, you can ease the external hard drive to permanently erase all the data on the external hard drive.
Tool 3: permanently erase already deleted/lost Microsoft Office documents on a Mac.
"Wipe Free Space" will help you wipe the free disk space of the Mac hard drive. All the deleted or lost data is stored on the free disk space. This tool will help you wipe the free disk space to permanently erase all deleted/lost data on the Mac, including permanently erasing the already deleted/lost Microsoft Office documents on the Mac hard drive.
Please note that there is no way to recover the permanently deleted Microsoft Office documents after you use DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac to delete/erase your Microsoft Office documents. So, please back up important Microsoft Office documents to another hard drive, before you erase the original Microsoft Office documents on your Mac.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?