How to Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System?
by Shirly Chen, 2017-11-27
APFS (Apple File System) File System is new file system of macOS. Since macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS introduces this new file system, instead of old HFS/HFS+. Today, we will show you secure way to permanently delete files or erase hard drive in APFS.
File shredder & data eraser for APFS
Mac data recovery software can easily recover deleted or formatted files in APFS. So, if you want to permanently delete data in APFS, you should prevent data recovery. Data eraser or file shredder for APFS can help you permanently delete files or erase hard drive in APFS. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is one of the most powerful data erasure software. It can help in permanently shredding files, erasing hard drive, wiping free disk space in Apple File System.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is secure Mac data eraser for APFS. It use military-level data erasure method to permanently erase data from Apple File System and it will not affect the service life of the hard drive or external device. So, before Mac user resell, donate, give away, abandon or lend their Mac computers, external hard drive, USB flash drives, digital cameras, they can use DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac to permanently erase the data on the hard drive/device. After data erasure, the data will be permanently lost, can’t be recovered by data recovery software.
How to use DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac to shred files erase hard drive in APFS? Don’t worry, this data eraser for APFS is pretty simple to use. You can easily download and install it on your Mac. Then run it to permanently delete files or erase hard drive in APFS.
1. Permanently delete files in APFS
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac allows you selectively and permanently to delete files in APFS. Just select the files/folders to the erasure list. Then permanently shred the selected files/folders from APFS file system.
2. Erase hard drive in APFS
If you want to wipe all data on a hard drive, you can use this option to permanently erase all data on the hard drive. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can help you erase hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card in APFS.
3. Wipe Free Disk Space
The deleted or formatted data is stored on the free disk space. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can help you wipe the free disk space of hard drive in APFS. Then all the deleted data and formatted data on the hard drive will be permanently removed.
Main features of DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac:
- Permanently delete files in APFS.
- Erase hard drive in APFS.
- Erase deleted/lost files, erase trash bin in APFS.
- Erase inaccessible hard drive in APFS.
Once the data is erased by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac, the erased data is lost forever. Then your hard drive or device can be able to resold, recycled, or donated to other people. DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac also can erase data in HFS, HFS +. If you want to permanently shred data or erase hard drive in APFS file system, DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is a good choice.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?