How to Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra?
by Shirly Chen, 2017-11-20
"Hello, I have a Mac to be sold. I recently upgraded the OS to macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Now, I want to permanently delete some private documents before I sell it to other people? What should I do?"
When you delete a file in macOS 10.13 High Sierra system, the file is not permanently lost even you have securely emptied the trash bin. The deleted file is still on the Mac hard drive. With free Mac data recovery software, anyone can recover the deleted file on the hard drive. Normally, you don’t need to permanently exclude files from your macOS 10.13 High Sierra Mac hard drive. But, before you resell, donate, give away or lend your Mac computer, you’d better permanently delete some files which contain sensitive information of your privacy.
macOS 10.13 High Sierra file eraser
Keep in mind – data recovery software can easily recover all deleted or formatted files under macOS 10.13 High Sierra system. So, you should find the reliable solution to permanently delete your files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra system instead just emptying the trash bin. macOS 10.13 High Sierra system file eraser offers the secure solution to help you permanently delete files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra system. Free download it here:
macOS 10.13 High Sierra system file eraser is the tool which can permanently delete files from Mac hard drive or storage media device under macOS 10.13 High Sierra system. It can delete the targeted files, and overwrite the disk space of the deleted files to prevent data recovery. So, once the files is deleted by macOS 10.13 High Sierra system file eraser, they are lost forever – can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or manual data recovery service.
Think carefully before you run this tool to permanently delete files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra system because the files will be permanently erased.
Step by step: permanently delete files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra system
Step 1: Run macOS 10.13 High Sierra system file eraser on your Mac. Add or drop the files/folders you want to delete.
Step 2: Click on "Erase" button. Then macOS 10.13 High Sierra system file eraser will permanently erase the selected files or folders from your Mac hard drive or storage media device.
macOS 10.13 High Sierra system file eraser also can help you erase entire hard drive to destroy all data on the hard drive or device.
macOS 10.13 High Sierra system can erase the free space of your hard drive to permanently erase the already deleted/formatted data on the hard drive.
macOS 10.13 High Sierra system file eraser is the secure tool to help you permanently delete files under macOS 10.13 High Sierra system, wipe hard drive or erase free disk space. It offers 100% safe data erasure solution and will not shorten the service life of your Mac SSD. If you don’t want to sensitive data falls into the wrong hands, just use this tool to permanently erase your private data before you sell, donate, lend, or give away your Mac/device to other people.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?