macOS Sierra Data Erasing Solution
by Shirly Chen, 2016-06-22
Many Mac users know that the deleted or formatted data can be recovered easily by data recovery software. So before we resell, discard or giveaway our old Mac or digital camera, we’d better completely wipe private data on the hard drive. Now many Mac users have upgraded the operating system to macOS Sierra. In this article, we are going to easily erase data under macOS Sierra.
When we are talking about data erasing, we are not talk about deleting files and empting trash bin or formatting the hard drive. We are really talking about permanently erasing the data on the hard drive with no chance of data recovery. It means we are not only going to delete the files, but also shred and wipe the data, then use random bytes to overwrite the disk space of the erased data. Now nobody can recover it.
macOS Sierra Data Erasing Software
The best way to permanently erase data under macOS Sierra is using the macOS Sierra data erasing software. Of course, you may find other ways to erase data from your macOS Sierra Mac, but it takes much time and you can’t make sure the erasing quality. Super Eraser is the one you can rely on. Millions of users are using this software to destroy data before they giveaway, resell or discard their devices. It is the most secure & fast way to permanently wipe data under macOS Sierra.
If you want to permanently erase data under macOS Sierra, just download it and run it on your macOS Sierra Mac. It is very easy to use. We promise that the erased data by Super Eraser for Mac will be never recovered by any data recovery software or manual data recovery service.
It offers three smart options for you to erase data under macOS Sierra.
Option 1: Erase specific files/folders under macOS Sierra.
Yes, in most cases, you don’t have to erase all your files. Just select the wanted files and folders on your Mac hard drive, then use this option to permanently erase them. That’s easy and safe.
Option 2: Wipe entire hard drive or device under macOS Sierra.
If you are going to wipe all the data on the hard drive or storage media device, you can use this option. It will wipe all the files including the existing files, deleted files and your traces on the hard drive or device. In a word, it will wipe all, empty all!
Option 3: Erase deleted/lost data under macOS Sierra.
As we have known that the deleted/lost data can be recovered. This option mode will keep the existing files safe and only erase the deleted/lost files and traces on the hard drive.
Super Eraser for Mac provides secure and efficient data erasing solution for macOS Sierra. As you see, it is very easy to use. But please remember that the erased files can’t be recovered anymore. So please backup your important files before you erase them with Super Eraser for Mac. It also supports Mac OS 10.6 – 10.15.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?