Kill Mac Data Dead with Mac Data Destruction Software
by Shirly Chen, 2016-04-11
In this age of rampant ID theft, the best way to avoid the leakage of privacy is completely killing the data dead. Form Mac users, before disposing the old Macs or Mac hard drives, completely destroying and wiping the sensitive data on the hard drives is the must-do thing. The deletion or format can’t permanently destruct the data, it only make the data be hidden. Mac data recovery software can easily recover deleted or formatted data on emptied Mac hard drive. The only way to destroy the data on Mac and make data recovery impossible is using Mac data destruction software to kill your data dead completely.
To complete destroy the data on the Mac hard drive, you should permanently delete the data, destroy the data and overwrite the disk space of the data. It sounds a bit complex. Don’t worry, Mac data destruction software can provide 1-click solution to kill data under Mac OS.
Best Mac Data Destruction Software – Super Eraser for Mac
Super Eraser for Mac is a 5-star Mac data destruction software program. It is equipped with advanced data destruction technology that also used by US army so that it can completely destroy Mac data on Mac hard drives or storage devices. To meet different data destruction needs, it offers three Mac data destruction modes for permanently wipe data under Mac OS.
Mode 1: Destroy Selected Files or Folders on Mac
Mac data destruction doesn’t mean that you have to destroy all the files on your Mac hard drive. If you only want to destroy specific files of folders that contain your private/business/unwanted-shared information, just choose this mode to destroy them. This Mac data destruction mode only wipes the selected files or folders on your Mac hard drive. Once the process gets finished, the selected files/folders will be permanently destroyed and lost, leaving no chance of data recovery.
Mode 2: Destroy All Data on Mac Hard Drive
Before reselling or donating your Mac hard drives to other people, you’d better destroy all the Mac data on the hard drives with this Mac data destruction mode. This mode will complete destroy all the data on the selected hard drive. It will wipe all the existing and preciously deleted data/ traces on the hard drive. No data can be recovered after destruction. But it can’t wipe the system hard drive volume that has installed the OS X system.
Mode 3: Wipe Unused/Free Disk Space on Mac
As I said above, the deleted or lost data remains on the Mac hard drive and can be recovered by Mac data recovery software even you have emptied the trash bin. If you just want to permanently destroy the deleted/lost files, and previous traces on the Mac, you can choose this mode. It supports all the hard drives including the system hard drive.
Super Eraser for Mac also supports to destroy data from USB drive, Memory card, digital camera, SD card under Mac OS. It is the most secure, easy-to-use and complete Mac data destruction solution. We strongly recommend you to destroy sensitive data with Super Eraser for Mac before you give your Mac to other people. All data formats are supported including Emails, Photos, Videos, Audio files, Documents, Folders, Drawings, etc.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?