How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
by Shirly Chen, 2018-08-30
"I want to know how to format a hard drive on my Mac (installed macOS 10.14 Mojave). I will give this hard drive to my friend, so I want to format the hard drive and permanently erase my data, what should I do?" - Dinna
Formatting is one of the most elementary and quick ways to eliminate all the information contained on a hard disk. But if you are going to discard, donate or sell a hard drive, it is important that all the information you have had at some point should disappear quickly and safely.
Disk Utility is an application that is included in macOS 10.14 Mojave that can format hard disks, but its effectiveness is not 100% since it can leave some traces of data that can be recovered after formatting by using data recovery software. So if you want to format a hard drive in Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave safely, we'll show you how to do it without fear and with ease.
The best way to format hard drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave
We present DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac that is a powerful and safe tool that will allow you to format hard drives safely under macOS 10.14 Mojave without leaving margin of recovery thanks to an advanced data erasure algorithm. It will not only format the disk under macOS 10.14 Mojave, it will also permanently erase all data/files on the hard disk drive so that there is no way to recover them. So it is a much safer and simpler method than Disk Utility.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac is very simple to use. So you can format your hard drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave and permanently remove all your information contained just by following these simple steps:
Step 1: Download and install DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac on your Mac. Once installed, run it from the Launchpad of macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Step 2: In the main interface of DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac choose the second option from the menu located on the left side "Wipe Hard Drive".
Step 3: Select the connected hard drive you want to format and click on the "Wipe Now" button. Then DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac will start formatting and erase the selected hard drive.
Once the process gets finished, the selected hard drive will be permanently erased and formatted. It is like you get a brand new hard drive.
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac can help you securely format hard drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave:
- Format/erase hard disk drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Format/fix inaccessible or damaged hard drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Format external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card under macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- No damage, will never shorten the service life of the hard drive/digital device.
If you want to format hard drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave, this is the best solution. Just download DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac here:
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?