Erase Digital Camera Card on Mac with Super Eraser
by Shirly Chen, 2016-07-06
Permanently Erase Digital Camera Card on Mac Is Necessary
Before you giveaway or resell your old digital camera, you’d better permanently erase the digital camera card to destroy all the photos, videos etc. Whether you delete all the data or format the digital camera card, the data is still in the card. When then digital camera card is connected with the Mac, Mac data recovery software can easily recover the deleted or formatted data. If you want to permanently erase digital camera card on Mac, you need special tool.
Super Eraser for Mac can easily solve the issue. With advanced technology, Super Eraser for Mac can completely erase the existing data and history data from the digital camera card under Mac OS X. Why can it permanently erase digital camera card? Super Eraser for Mac will overwrite the disk space while wiping the camera card.
- Erase data from SD card, memory card, SDHC card, micro card, mini card, etc.
- Permanently erase photos, videos, audio files, documents, and all other data.
- Support all popular Mac OS.
Erase Digital Camera Card on Mac by 1 Click
Super Eraser for Mac offers easy and secure data erasing mode for completely erasing data from digital camera card. If you have a Mac, just download and install it on your Mac. Then connect the camera card with your Mac. Super Eraser for Mac can quickly wipe all the data on the digital camera card with 1 click. Here is the solution.
Running Super Eraser for Mac on your Mac, choose the data erasing mode "Wipe Hard Drive", let it wipe the entire digital camera card. When the data erasing process gets finished, all the existing data and history data will be permanently erased from the digital camera card, and the erased data can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or manual data recovery service.
As you see from the interface, Super Eraser for Mac also provides other two data erasing modes to help in erasing digital camera card on Mac.
Erase Files/Folders from Digital Camera under Mac OS
This mode is designed for selectively erasing files or folders on hard drive or storage media. When you choose this mode, it can help you selectively erase the files or folders on your digital camera card, rather than wiping the entire card. In most cases, only a few files contain our private information, just select these files and let Super Eraser for Mac to permanently erase them.
Erase Deleted Data from Digital Camera on Mac
This data erasing mode will help you erased unused disk space and never erase the existing data on your digital camera card. We know that the deleted/lost files and users traces are stored in the unused disk space. This mode will help you permanently erase the deleted/lost files and traces on the hard drive.
With certified data erasure methods, Super Eraser for Mac is able to securely and permanently erase photos/videos and other data from digital camera. Just run this Mac data erasure software and connect the digital camera to your Mac, then this software will help you erase your digital camera memory card quickly and securely.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?