Securely Destroy and Wipe Mac Server Data
by Shirly Chen, 2016-07-16
Why Need Destroy and Wipe Mac Server Data?
Before you replace or resell the old Mac Server hard drive, it is strongly recommended to securely wipe the data on the old Mac server hard drive to avoid data leakage. You may only delete your private or business data on the Mac server hard drive or format the hard drive. It seems like you have cleaned up the hard drive. But it is not true, the deleted or formatted data is still in the hard drive and can be easily recovered by Mac data recovery software. It means other people including the cybercriminal, hacker or even your competitor have golden opportunity to get your private or business information by recovery the data from the old Mac server hard drive.
Therefore, destroying and wiping Mac server data are very important so that the data will be erased permanently without a chance to be recovered. In order to destroy and wipe Mac server data, you need to use our sophisticated tool.
Super Eraser for Mac is one of the best tools in the world that can be used to destroy and wipe Mac server data completely and permanently. If you really want to give your own Apple computer to your friend or resell, donate the old Mac server hard drive, you can use this software first to destroy your data. Please note that this tool will permanently wipe the data on your Mac server, so just back up your important files to other place before using it to wipe your data.
After downloading the software, you must need some instructions in order to destroy and wipe Mac server data easily. Here are three modes that you can perform when dealing with destroying Mac server data permanently.
Three Modes for Mac Server Data Wipe
Mode 1: Erase Files/Folders on Mac ServerIf you only want to erase some files or folders rather than wipe the entire hard drive, this option is suitable for you. It will only permanently erase the selected files or folders on your Mac Server. The steps are very easy: select the files/folders you want to erase – click on "Erase Now" button.
Mode 2: Wipe Hard Drives in Mac Server System
This mode will permanently wipe data on the selected hard drives in Mac Server system. It will permanently wipe the existing data and the deleted/lost data on the Mac server hard drive.
Mode 3: Wipe free Space of Mac Server
If you only want to erase the deleted files or lost files, so you can choose the third mode. The third mode will let your existing data stay in your storage, but the deleted data or lost data will be erased or destroyed permanently. You just have to choose the volume and then click "Wipe Now".
How to destroy and wipe Mac server data is not that difficult if you choose the best tool ever. Super Eraser for Mac can be the best choice for you who want to make sure that all of the files destroyed permanently. If you think that the tool is important, you can download the program below and try it whenever you want to erase your files permanently.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?