Apple Data Erasure Solution
by Shirly Chen, 2019-06-15
Some users are looking for Apple data erasure solution to permanently destroy their data before selling or donating a Mac or Apple Device. In this article, we will introduce a secure and easy Apple data erasure solution to help in permanently erasing data from Apple computer, external device, etc.
Get this Apple data erasure software
Permanently erasing a file from hard drive is not easy because data recovery software can easily recover deleted or formatted data. Now, Apple data erasure software can make data erasure become possible. Firstly, download the best Apple data erasure software – DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. This software can help you securely and permanently erase data from any kind of hard drive or device. Main features:
- Permanently erase data from Mac, MacBook, Server, USB flash drive, memory card, HDD/SSD, etc.
- Certified data erasure algorithms: HMG Infosec, U.S. Army, DoD 5220, Peter Gutmann's algorithm, etc.
- Safe data erasure: will not cause any damage to your computer or device.
In order to permanently erase data from Apple computer or device, just free download this Apple data erasure software on your Mac computer. Then run it from Launchpad when you want to permanently erase data.
Three Apple data erasure modes
DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac offers three data erasure solutions to help in permanently erasing data. Whether you want to permanently erase a file or wipe a hard drive, this Apple data erasure software can help you. Here are the three Apple data erasure modes:
Apple data erasure mode 1: Permanently erase files.
This mode can help you permanently erase targeted files/folders from Mac computer or external device. Just add the files to the erasure list, then click on "Erase Now" button to permanently erase the added files.
Apple data erasure mode 2: Wipe hard drive.
If you want to permanently erase all data on a hard drive, just try this mode. This Apple data erasure mode will help you wipe entire hard drive to permanently erase all data information on this hard drive.
The operation is pretty simple: click "Wipe Hard Drive" -> Choose the targeted hard drive -> Click on "Wipe Now" button. Then the selected hard drive will be erased.
Apple data erasure mode 3: Wipe free space.
This mode can help you permanently erase already deleted/lost data without affecting the existing data on the hard drive. It is the best option if you only want to erase deleted/lost data on your hard drive or device.
Once the data is erased by Apple data erasure software, the data will be gone forever, can’t be recovered by any data recovery method. And the data erasure process will never cause any damage to your Mac computer or external device – 100% safe. It not only can help you permanently erase data from Apple computer, but it also can help you permanently erase data from external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?