Upgrade to macOS Sierra and Recover Lost Data with Ease
by Bryan, 2016-06-16
When Apple announces the release of macOS Sierra, you do have so many reasons to upgrade to the new Mac desktop operating system. In this article, we don’t want to talk the details of how to upgrade to macOS Sierra because it is so easy. We want to talk about the topic: upgrade to macOS Sierra and recover lost data. When you have upgraded your Mac OS to macOS Sierra, you can follow this guide to recover lost data easily and quickly.
It is easy to upgrade to macOS Sierra, just download it from Mac app store and easily install it your Mac. The macOS Sierra can be installed on the following Macs:
- iMac: Late 2009 or newer
- MacBook: Late 2009 or newer
- MacBook Air: Late 2010 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2010 or newer
- Mac Mini: Mid 2010 or newer
- Mac Pro: Mid 2010 or newer
Data loss could happen to everyone. After upgrading to macOS Sierra, you also can’t avoid data loss. For example, you may lose your photos after you upgrade to macOS Sierra. When the files get lost during the upgrade process or from the macOS Sierra Mac hard drive, you can use DIY data recovery software to get them back.
Recover Lost Data after Upgrading to macOS Sierra
Before we do macOS Sierra data recovery, we should find the right Mac data recovery software. DoYourData Mac data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is a good tool for recovery lost data after upgrading to macOS Sierra. It is capable of recovering data from Mac hard drive or storage media due to deletion, format, volume loss, OS upgrade, virus infection, power failure, etc. When you upgrade you Mac OS to macOS Sierra, some files may be moved to trash bin and the trash could be emptied. Now you can use DoYourData to recover your files under macOS Sierra.
Is it difficult to recover lost data after upgrading to macOS Sierra? NO! Actually, it is very simple. With DIY Mac data recovery software, what you need do is just downloading the software, installing it and running it under macOS Sierra. Here are the three steps to recover lost data after upgrading to macOS Sierra.
Step 1: Select the file types you want to recover. For example, if you want to recover deleted Photos, just select Images. Or the software will find all types of lost files on your Mac.
Step 2: Choose the hard drive where you lose the files. After you choose the right hard drive or device, the software will scan it to find lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover files. After scanning, all the files will be listed in three styles: Path, File type, Time. You can easily find your lost files and you can preview them before you save them on your Mac.
Upgrading to macOS Sierra and recovering lost data becomes easy, right? But before you get all your files back, you should not put new data to your Mac in case that the lost files would be overwritten by new data. DoYourData can be the best tool to recover lost data after upgrading to macOS Sierra. It also can recover lost files under OS X 10.6 – 10.11/macOS 10.12 or later.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?