How to Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive?
by Jill, 2016-03-29
As we have known that it is very easy to repartition Windows hard drive with partition tools. Is it possible to repartition Mac hard drive? Although it seems complicated to repartition hard drive under OS X, but it also can be performed with special tool like disk utility – a built-in tool in OS X. But the whole process may cause data loss on your Mac hard drive. Repartitioning Mac hard drive operations (including creating new Mac volume, resizing Mac volume, erasing Mac hard drive, deleting a Mac volume) may cause big disasters on your Mac. The data may be lost after repartition operations. So data recovery software that can recover lost data after repartitioning Mac hard drive is necessary for rainy days.
Repartitioning Mac hard drive allows users to resize, delete or create volume on Mac hard drive. It also can reformat the Mac volume. These operations may get your data lost. When your data is lost, please don’t operate your Mac any more. Immediately find a solution to recover your lost data. But it is not easy to find the right solution to recover lost data after repartitioning Mac hard drive. Most of Mac users don’t have the professional knowledge of data recovery. So the powerful yet easy to use data recovery software is the best choice.
Easy Solution for Recovery Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
Mac data recovery software can solve a wide variety of data loss problems under Mac OS X including recovery lost data after repartitioning Mac hard drive. If you have no idea of Mac data recovery, you need the easy-to-use Mac data recovery software to help you recover lost data after repartitioning Mac hard drive. DoYourData offers the Mac data recovery software you will need. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is one of the most powerful Mac data recovery software. It is very easy to use with wizard-based interface. Follow the steps to recover lost data after repartitioning Mac hard drive with Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional.
Step 1: Select file types you want to recover.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional can recover all files of all types. If you want to recover specific file types, just select at this step.
Step 2: Select the hard drive.
Where you lose your files, select the volume to start scanning.
Step 3: Preview and recover files.
After scanning, all the recoverable files will be listed in three styles: Path, File type, Time. You can easily locate the files you want. Then select the files you want to recover and click on “Recover” button to save them on your Mac.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional offers two scan modes to find lost data. Normally, you can try quick scan at first. The quick scan is very short. After that you can recover your files. If you can’t find what you want, just try deep scan to deeply detect the hard drive to find much more files. For recovery lost data after repartitioning Mac hard drive, the deep scan is imperative.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?