How to Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac?
by Bryan, 2016-04-05
“Help! I want to recover some Word documents from my Mac. Just 1 hour ago, I deleted them by mistake, and emptied the trash bin. These Word documents are very important to me. I don’t how to recover Word file on Mac, can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!” – Micky
Microsoft Word File is the most common document file for both Windows users and Mac users. We are not going to talk about how useful it could be in our life. This article is about Word file recovery on Mac – how to recover deleted or lost Microsoft Word document files on Mac hard drive.
There are many reasons behind the data loss. Deletion and format are the two main reasons that could result in data loss in our life. Fortunately, with advanced recovery technology, the deleted/lost data can be recovered. When you deleted a Word file on your Mac, it doesn’t means you lose it forever. The operation of deletion only make the Word file be hidden on the Mac. Before the disk space of the deleted Word file is overwritten by new data, the Word file can be easily recovered by data recovery software. The principle is also suitable for the format situation.
Mac Word Document Recovery Solution
Mac data recovery software can easily restore deleted or lost Word document file from Mac hard drive or storage media before the file is completely overwritten. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is comprehensive Mac data recovery software that can help in recovering any kind of lost file from Mac or removable device with ease. Here are the simple steps to perform Mac Word file recovery with Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional.
Step 1: Select file types you want to recover. If you only want to recover Microsoft files, just select “Microsoft Office/iWord Files”. If you don’t make a choice, the software will find and list all types of lost files on the Mac.
Step 2: Select the hard drive where you lose the Word files to scan. It supports to recover your files from internal Mac hard drive, external hard drive and storage device including USB drive, Memory card, etc.
Step 3: Preview and recover the lost Word files. Before you save the files, you can preview them to check the quality.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional can recover lost Word document under OS X due to deletion, format, virus infection, volume loss, OS X upgrade, etc. It is very easy to use, you don’t have to be a pro. Any of the Mac users can easily use the software. It also can recover other files from Mac, such as Mac video recovery, Mac photo recovery, Mac PDF file recovery, etc.
The earlier you use it to recover your Word files from Mac, the more possible to completely recover your Word files. So if you are looking for a Word file recovery on Mac solution, just try Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional to freely scan your Mac to find the lost Word files.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?