Recover Lost Files after Upgrading OS X from 10.10 to 10.11
by Bryan, 2015-12-29
"All my files are gone, anyone can help me recover the lost files? Yesterday I downloaded OS X 10.11 and installed it on my MacBook Pro (from 10.10 to 10.11). But after upgrade, some documents and photos are lost. I can't find them on my MacBook Pro. Anyone can help me recover the lost files?" – Jumm Yang
Upgrading your OS X from 10.10 Yosemite to 10.11 EI Capitan is a good idea. The new OS X operating system has been equipped with wonderful new features that can make you more easily use your Mac. But you never can avoid accident like data loss in your life. If you lose files due to upgrading OS X from 10.10 to 10.11, you can get a data recovery solution in this article.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is a powerful data recovery software for Mac, it can help you completely and quickly recover lost files after upgrading OS X from 10.10 to 10.11. When you have installed the OS X 10.11 on your Mac, you can download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional and install it on your Mac, it is fully compatible with OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. Then you can launch Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional to scan your Mac hard drive to find the files which are lost due to OS X upgrade.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional provides two scan modes to help you recover lost files after upgrading OS X from 10.10 to 10.11. The quick scan gets finished quickly and can recover deleted files with ease. The deep scan enables a deeply and completely scan to find much more files. Here are the three simple steps to recover lost files after upgrading OS X from 10.10 to 10.11 by using Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional.
Three Steps to Recover Lost Files after Upgrading OS X from 10.10 to 10.11
Step 1: Select file types.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional supports to recover any kind of files including emails, photos, videos, audio, Word, Excel, PDF, TEXT etc. If you want to recover specific file types, you can select at this step. It will speed up the process.
Step 2: Select a hard drive to scan.
Select the hard drive where you lose your files to start a scan.
Step 3: Preview and recover files.
When the scanning gets finished, all the recoverable files will list in three classified catalogues (Path, File type and Time). You can easily find the files you want to based on the information of file name, file type, file path, time etc. After preview the files, you can save them on your Mac.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional makes Mac data recovery easy and efficient. You can easily recover lost files after upgrading OS X from 10.10 to 10.11. You can keep Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional on your Mac, it can be a savior of data. When you want to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage device, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional will be your good help.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?