Quickly Recover Lost Documents in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan
by Bryan, 2015-12-04
"I lost many of important documents after upgrading OS X to 10.11 EI Capitan. I couldn't find those documents on my Mac. I think the documents are lost due to OS X upgrade. I want to know if there is a way to quickly recover lost documents in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. The lost documents are very important to me, I want to recover them back immediately, any suggestion?" – James
Now the majority of Mac users have upgraded OS X to 10.11 EI Capitan, taking advantage of new features of Mac OS X. People can't avoid loss of documents even if the OS X 10.11 is so perfect. Deletion, format, virus infection or other reasons can remove your documents from Mac hard drive. Some Mac users, like James, lose important files due to OS X upgrade. A data recovery expert will tell you that your documents remain on your Mac hard drive after deletion or formatting. How to get them back from your OS X 10.11 Mac computer? Just read on, you will find the way to recover lost documents in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan in this article.
How to Recover Lost Documents in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan?
If you want to recover lost documents in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan by yourself, a DIY data recovery tool is essential. DoYourData software provides OS X 10.11 users with complete DIY Mac data recovery software to recover lost documents in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. It will scan your Mac hard drive to quickly find deleted or lost documents. The recovery steps when you use DoYourData are pretty simple. It takes only three main steps to completely recover lost documents in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
Step 1: Select the file types that you are looking for.
You can select the file types you want to recover or let it recovers all file types.
Step 2: Select the hard drive where you lose your documents.
Select the hard drive where your documents is lost. Then click on Scan button to scan it and find deleted/lost documents.
Step 3: Preview and save files.
After scan, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac will list all recoverable files. Just select the wanted files and save them.
After quick scan, you can recover deleted or lost files quickly. But if you can't find all the files you are looking for you can run a deep scan to deeply scan the hard drive to find much more files. DoYourData gives the highest rate of success in recovering lost documents in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan. If you have a very large disk in capacity and you want to recover data from it, you'd better save the scanning results. Next time, when you want to recover lost documents, you can import the results and recover data without scanning again.
On the whole, if you want to recover lost documents in OS X 10.11 EI Capitan, DoYourData is the best choice. It performs quick, safe and effective documents recovery on you OS X 10.11 Mac. It will never damage your original data and is very to install/uninstall. DoYourData also can recover lost documents from USB drive, SD card, Memory card, external hard disk under OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?