We know that if we want to sell, donate or recycle a MacBook Pro, we can erase the MacBook Pro with Disk Utility or third-party data erasing software. You also can erase the MacBook Pro by reinstalling the macOS on the MacBook Pro. But, in some cases, we just forget backing up the data. It is horrible we lose important data due to erasing MacBook Pro. The good news is that you still can recover the lost data after erasing your MacBook Pro.
MacBook Pro data recovery software download
In order to recover lost data after erasing MacBook Pro, you need special MacBook Pro data recovery software. In this article, we strongly recommend Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. This powerful data recovery software can easily and securely recover all lost data after you erase a MacBook Pro.
- Recover deleted/lost data after erasing MacBook Pro with Disk Utility.
- Recover lost data from MacBook Pro after you reinstall OS on MacBook Pro.
- Recover lost data after you erase MacBook Pro hard drive with third-party disk cleaning or data erasure software.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac can recover all lost documents, videos, audios, photos, and other files from the MacBook Pro after you erasing the hard drive on your MacBook Pro. Now just download and install it on your MacBook Pro, and run it from Launchpad.
Easy steps to recover lost data after erasing MacBook Pro
After launching Do Your Data Recovery for Mac from Launchpad, you can easily and securely recover your lost data from erased hard drive on MacBook Pro. Just follow the steps below.
Step 1: Select the file types you want to recover.
Choose the file types you want to recover or just recover all types of lost files from the erased MacBook Pro.
Step 2: Scan the erased MacBook Pro to find lost data.
Just choose the hard drive on the MacBook Pro, then scan it to find deleted/lost data.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost data after scanning.
Once the scan is completed, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the desirable files and save them by clicking on “Recover” button.
- If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just click on “Advanced Recovery” button. Then the software will deeply scan the erased MacBook Pro and find much more lost files.
- Don’t put new files to the MacBook Pro before you recover all lost files from the erased MacBook Pro.
It is pretty simple to recover lost data after erasing MacBook Pro with the steps above. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is one of the most powerful data recovery software. It can completely recover lost data from erased MacBook Pro. You also can recover lost data from erased USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc.